Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 11, 2018

Another toddler favorite in our home

I was chosen to sample two different kinds of Motts new applesauces & am impressed as usual with their products. We go through a lot of applesauce with a 2yr old in the house: regularily buy Mott’s other flavors and the added Veggies kinds already. The Raspberry + fibre has the same smooth texture & bright berry flavor you’d expect, but added fibre can help make this snack more filling. And of course helps with my son’s digestion. Will definitely repurchase along with our regular Mott’s stash.

Perfect Guilt-Free Snack

I love being able to get my kids excited with fun and delicious treats, and I love it even more when it’s guilt-free and healthy! And that’s exactly what these are! The kids literally get excited when I pull them out of the fridge! They love them and the fact I have two girls and they are pink, we’ll win-win there!

March 11, 2018

Love these! And I buy these time after time!

I love these convienient to go cups! Healthy and easy to eat from container! You could even make the foil lid into a spoon if need be! I love the flavours and that there is no added sugar. I love Mott’s for that reason! These are really great for after surgery or the dentist when you need to be on a liquid diet. I even eat them with cottage cheese. My family loves them too!

Tastes SO good!!!

I received a full value coupon from Family Rated to try this product. The raspberry flavour is SO delicious and since it has added fiber, I don't feel bad eating one (or two lol).
    I will definitely be purchasing this again in the near future!

Notre préféré

Une belle découverte pour ma famille. Tous ont adorés le bon goût et la texture. Parfait sur les rôties le matin et comme collation. Je vais en racheter très souvent. Le prix est très abordable.

really healthy

I think motts sensations plus fiber is really good. The extra fiber is great for digestion since regular apple sauce does not contain enough fiber. The taste is sweet but not too sweet which I enjoy. It is good as snack or you can even bake with these. I make apple sauce gluten free vegan muffins. Goo stuff.

March 10, 2018

Great flavours and the kids loved it!

My kids are picky eaters and it was a struggle to get them to try the Fruistrations in the first place, but one small spoonful turned into the whole container being gone in seconds. I couldn't believe it! These Fruitsations are now a long term staple in their lunches and I couldn't be happier!

March 10, 2018

My only complaint is the price but fortunately I stock up when on sale. The Motts Fruitsations +fibre is a great way to provide a healthy snack to my live-in senior father with the added fibre he looks for.

Simply delicious!

My kids and I recently tried this product and I have to tell you the taste is delicious and it healthy and price is also amazing. There are many different but my family loves all flavours.

March 09, 2018

So fruity!

We liked this applesauce. It tastes like apple and berry. It looks very similar to original applesauce except it is a red dish color. It has a very refreshing taste and we enjoyed this very cold as I have my refrigerator set to a very cold setting.