Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

February 12, 2018

I would buy this product over and over again.

I would buy this product over and over again. My kids were so happy with the gold spoons that were also provided they love them. The kids also enjoyed the raspberry apple sauce so much, it's his go to snack on a daily basis. Thank you again will upload pic when I can.

February 12, 2018

great way to get your daily fiber intake

My kids are not really fun of the raspberry flavor, but thy really liked in this presentation, even if was unsweetened and they don't need to know the extra fiber ND the unsweetened part, and I got it for free thank you Chickadvisor

Tasty

What a wonderful product! Raspberry is very tasty! I love that it’s unsweetened + fibre too! The price is very good value and easy to locate in your local grocery store. Nice snack or a great addition to breakfast! #gotitfree #FamilyRayedClub #FruitsationsMornings @FruitsationsCanada @FamilyRated

Great taste

I love trying this product as part of the ChickAdvisor product review club. This tasted really good and was easy to use as a snack at work/school or on the go.

I also tried it in a muffin recipe and it added a nice touch to them, without compromising the texture.

Delish!

We really enjoyed this applesauce. It is full of flavour. Love that is it unsweetened and has fibre. It will be a staple in our household. Kids and I loved it.

great product

I received this great product to try for free and my whole family really liked it, it doesn't have added sugar, it taste very good and natural plus it's easy to eat on the go too..i would buy again and recommended to others

Great on the go snack

This is a great tasting and healthy way to incorporate more fibre into your diet. Isn't too sweet and makes a perfect on the go snack. I recommend all the other available flavours as well!

I love this product

When I tried this apple sauce I loved the sharp raspberry flavor. I was concerned about the added fiber, as it can add bulkiness to some foods. This was not like that, it was freshing. I love Mott's apple sauce and eat it on a regular basis so I will add their new fiber choice apple sauce as well to my daily fruit choices.

These disappeared quick!

Holy wow! Did kiddo ever love the raspberry flavour! They were great to pack in his lunch. Its a snack I can feel good about giving him. I would definitely buy these again.

délicieux

bon gout et belle texture pour cette compote, tout le monde a bien aimé ainsi que le petit cadeau qui est venu avec merci family rated. Parfait pour les lunchs toute la famille adoré.