2087 reviews
Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

February 14, 2018

Healthy and quick breakfast that tastes great!

I received a free sample of Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibre Raspberry flavour for my family to try. We are already applesauce fans but we'd usually have it more as a snack during the day instead of at breakfast. I have to say, I was thrilled for a new breakfast idea that is healthy and quick as our mornings are always so hectic. There are definitely days where 1 or more of us forgets to eat breakfast or can't be bothered to make something to eat. Now there is no excuse!

All 3 of my kids ages 9, 15 and 17 loved the delicious raspberry flavour, which is great because I know they will eat them again. It's not always easy finding something so quick and easy that ALL the family enjoys. Besides breakfast, they will also pack them in their lunch for school. Bonus!

#gotitfree

He Loves It!

#gotitfree I would definitely purchase this product. Jayce loved this flavor and he usually doesn't care for the flavored kind of apple sauce type products. He will eat them but he gravitates to original type flavors - as in plain ole apple sauce etc. He liked this so much he wanted me to take a little video of him eating it as proof LOL He normally eats them as an after school snack and for breakfast when we are in a rush. I also pack them in his backpack to take with him for snacks on the go. I like them as they are unsweetened so he is only getting natural sugars without all the excess. He is energetic enough without adding fuel to the fire.

February 14, 2018

Un choix santé pour les enfants!

Après une grosse semaine sans ce nourrir à cause d’un rhume avec fièvre et otite, les Fruitsations à la framboise ont été la première chose que ma fille de 10 mois a bien voulu avaler! Elle semblait apprécier puisqu’elle en redemandait!

Maman, pour sa part, aime le fait que ce soit une collation (ou portion fruit d’un repas) santé, sans sucre ajouté et qui pourra soutenir ma cocotte durant une partie de la journée. Par contre, je trouve que ça goute un peu la framboise chimique, mais en général j’aime bien le produit et je continurais à en acheter.

Great snack!

I was very excited to try Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre applesauce in Raspberry flavour. This applesauce is "unsweetened", but is plenty sweet naturally, just perfect for a late-morning pick-me-up to last until lunch! I was hoping for a bit more of a raspberry flavour, as it was very subtle, when I was looking for a bit more punch. Still, with the extra fibre, it makes for a great mid-morning snack!

Kids inhaled it

I've always been Looking for a new fun fruit snack for breakfast without spending a lot. The new mitts fruit cups are absolutely delicious and is a great way to start the day on a budget.

Bursting With Flavour

I received this product free from @FruitsationsCanada and @FamilyRated for review purposes.

I was very surprised when I tasted the Motts Fruitsations +Fibre. I was pleased that it had a very prominent raspberry taste and wasn’t muted by the apple. It was naturally sweet tasting without being bitter. A great snack for any time of day for any age!

#gotitfree #Fruitsationsmornings #FamilyRatedClub

Delicious

My daughter and I enjoyed trying the new raspberry flavor. She was happy since most are more like a fieldberry blend, which she is allergic to. The raspberry taste was perfect, and was nice and refreshing. We have already purchased more to put in her lunch

Yum!

I received Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibre Raspberry for free through family related. We all loved it! It was a welcome addition to my child's breakfast as well as mine, or just as a snack throughout the day. It was sweet enough, without being overly sweet or lacking flavour. For those times when we needed something on the go, or something to tie me over my hunger until meal time or throughout my day at work. Delish and good for you! I will be buying this again.

Kids loved it!

Awesome snack between meals when the kids just can't wait until dinner is made, but they loved it for breakfast. With fruit cut up on side, or mixed in yogourt or instant oatmeal or even, as they loved to eat it, slurping it up with a straw! I'd definitely buy this again.

Fruitsations + fibre - framboises

Mes enfants ont préféré le punch tropical, mais j'ai personnellement apprécié celui aux framboises. Ce que j'adore de ces deux nouveaux produits est que le goût n'est pas altéré à cause de l'ajout de fibres :)