Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

March 19, 2019

Very Taste

This is a very tasty product that I often keep in my desk drawer for snacktime. The added bonus of extra fibre is fabulous. It is great snack for children as well And a much better option to a lot of the snacks that you were finding kids lunch boxes

March 19, 2019

yum

These are very popular in my household. They taste amazing and if you get the sugar free one it's even better. It's a great snack for anybody and it's very refreshing. I've also frozen them and turned them into a popsicle which tastes amazing

Yummy snack

My kids love this apple sauce it's always In the diaper bag for a quick snack while were out and about.. I love the convenience and size of the cups.

Yummy

These are a must in our home! My picky eater will actually eat these. They are a great healthy and yummy snack. They satisfy a sweet tooth while still being a healthy option.

Family favourite

A major food staple in our house! Both my kids love this flavour, and I trust this brand to know the ingredients are healthy for growing bodies. Plus me and my husband will always grab one for a daytime snack!

Household favorite

Household favorite
    As a mom of a very picky eater I love being able to give these as a semi healthier option that the kids love!
    Many flavors but this is a favorite for sure.

March 14, 2019

compomme

a la maison, on adore ces compotes, le gout est succulent, et les ingrédients sont très bien a part le sucres, il suffit de prendre sans sucre mais l'apport en fibre de plus est super.

2.2/5

March 14, 2019

Too runny

Too runny for my taste, maybe good as baby food, but the packaging is not suitable for on-the-go, once you open it - it can not be resealed. And in my opinion all flavours taste the same.

March 13, 2019

Great for lunches

These apple sauce are great, the are great for school and work lunches, they taste great and are always coming out with new flavours. My kids love them.

March 12, 2019

Repeat customer

This product is a great way to get kids to eat both fruits and vegetables without any fuss. My kids eat multiple a day. They is a wide range of flavours, which helps change things up.