1996 reviews
Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry

February 08, 2018

A great snack and dessert

I love applesauce. Always ate it as a child and even as an adult. Now I'm passing it down to my daughter. I'm all about nuitririon with my daughter and I'm not able to make anything homemade for school. Mott's Fruitsations fibre tropical is a great replacement because of the natural flavours and nutritional value. My daughter throughly enjoyed it and she loved receiving her complementary Mott's Chickadvisor box.

uniquely delicious

I received Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre Tropical snack packs from Chickadvisor for free #gotitfree as a member of their Review Club. Thank you very much, #FruitsationsMornings.
    My children love tropical fruits, so it was easy for them to fell in love with these delicious snack packs. Mott's did a great job by adding fibre in these snacks which made them extra healthy. They did that with raspberry flavours as well. Excellent job!
    I am so happy that now I put them one tropical flavour and one raspberry for their school lunch/snacks, and they eat them all. Also great, that tropical flavour is not sour at all as it is unsweetened.
    I will definitely recommend these snack packs to all my relatives and friends.

TASTE IS FANTASTIC

Who doesn't like the flavours of apple, banana, and citrus alone? Now mix them together, and man oh man have you got something there!! My children are not what you would call picky eaters. They are pretty good at trying something once or twice when we force" ahem" ask them too. But to my surprise, My 9 year old and my 8 year old both asked for this again in their lunches. The flavour was good, plus I loved it because it is a healthy option, and they feel like they are getting a treat. would buy again for sure, plus price was good.

Kid approved

We usually always have Mott's applesauce in our pantry for emergency snacks and also good for when the kids are sick and have no appetite. I wasn't sure if my kids would like (or notice) the added fibre, but they didn't seem to notice and liked it just as much as their usual applesauce. Will be adding this to our snack rotation :) Oh and we tried the Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre Raspberry and Tropical flavour, and the kids preferred Tropical over the Raspberry.

Updated On: February 08, 2018

Product was received for free to try through family rated/chickadvisor #gotitfree

Taste great

I received this product for free as part of the Chick Advisor/Family Rated Product Review Club #gotitfree
    My kids enjoyed this applesauce. The flavour was nice and not too artificial which I find some of them can be. Definitely a yummy option.

February 08, 2018

Bon goût et un choix santé

La famille a bien aimé le produit Fibre Raspberry Tropical.Des produits naturels pour un choix santé.Plus apprécié que ceux aux framboises puisque que le gout est moins sucré.Je remercie Family Rated et Mott's Fruitsations* pour l’essai gratuit du produit Un beau #cadeau.Je le suggère à mes amis.Un choix judicieux pour les enfants.

Definitely worth trying

While my kids preferred the raspberry flavour, they thoroughly enjoyed the tropical flavour. It’s added fibre is a fantastic way to get it into my children’s daily intake. These made a great addition to our breakfast but also a great afternoon or evening snack. I also look forward to including these into some of my favourite recipes! Thanks motts!
    #gotitfree #fruitsationsmorning #familyratedclub

A pleasant surprise.

I didn't think flavoured apple sauce snacks would be that tasty, so I never bought them before. I assumed that because they were inexpensive they'd be unhealthy and taste meh. I got to try these and it was a big hit with the family. Who knew? They're actually pretty healthy compared to a lot of fruit snacks out there and they the flavours are really good. Much better than I thought. The little ones looooved them. Okay, it's a new staple in our household.

February 08, 2018

Feels like a warm vacation in the winter!

The tropical flavours are so nice with apple! The compliment each other very well that it tastes like a vacation in the tropics in the comfort of your home! Price is great, and super easy to find!

February 08, 2018

Great tasting and healthy snack!

As a mom to 3 kids I always love finding new healthy options for my kids. The Mott's Fruitsation +Fibre Tropical was a big hit with them. They loved the taste and mom loved the fact that it was a healthy snack that offered a different option from fruit (which we all know they can get boring for kids). They take these everywhere Ex: School, road trip etc. It's a quick and easy healthy option without the fuss.