Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

March 02, 2018

I received a free sample of Mott's Fruitsations + Tropical Fibre and it was odd. I found the flavour to be odd with the texture of the applesauce. I was not fond of this flavour. It is fantastic that Mott's Fruitsations is now a part of the Breakfast Club of Canada offered at schools. As a teacher it pleases me to know that students are receiving the nutrition that they need from a delicious and healthy snack like Mott's Fruitsations.

Kids kinda liked it

My kids thought the tropical flavor was sour. Not as yummy as the other one. One of the 4 kids was supper excited and thought it was the better flavor.

Just Perfect!!

My daughter LOVED this “snack” so much! She just kept on asking for it “snack ok? Orange ok?” It was yummy!!! I tried it too!! This has become a staple in her library lunch bag (we stocked up). It’s great to find a good snack (fibre + unsweetened) that is not full of junk. We also tried mixing it with plain yogurt - yumm!!!!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review from Family Rated.

Liked it much!

So lucky to try this product for free. My DD tried this flavour for the first time and she really liked it! This was really a big hit when she tasted it she would'nt want to share it with me but she still let me. It's so natural with the chosen fruits for Tropical flavour. Really a must for everyday snack! Thanks!

Motts fruitsation tropical

J'ai beaucoup aimé celui à saveur tropical,il a un tres bon goût de fruits tropicaux et tres frais,avec des fibres en plus c'est certainement une très bonne bonne chose. J'acheterais a nouveau sans hésiter.

Updated On: March 01, 2018

J'ai beaucoup aimé motts fruitsatiom fibre à saveur tropicale,le goût etait tres bon et ca fait différent des autres saveurs qui existe. Le fait que celle ci ne soit pas sucré ne m'a pas trop dérangé parce que les fruits tropicaux sont déjà sucré naturellement.

Nous achetions deja motts fruitsation regulierement mais je navais jamais goûté cette saveur que j'ai beaucoup aimé,le supplement de fibre est une tres bonne idée pour les petits comme pour les plus grands.

Je rachèterait certainement ce produit sans hésiter :)

March 01, 2018

Good snack for on the go

Received for free to try, taste great, we loved it, great snack for on the go. Always good as a yummy treat. Fiber is a great addition to this. Wish there were more flavours.

Tasty

My kids enjoyed the tropical plus fiber fruit cups. They didnt have much flavour they didn't even know the difference between the regular ones. Great for an snack or nice to have with lunch or dinner. Great size not to big and not to small. These are great for the whole family but especially great for the kids. Nice way to get some extra fiber in your diet. Great for a quick snack.

Yum!!

I absolutely love these for snacks or a quick thing to grab to go with fruit for a fast breakfast. This flavor is definitely tropical. Reminds me of the Caribbean!!!! I prefer them cold as a snack, however I have also used them in smoothies and cooking. Thank you for sending me this product to try for free!!! Love it!

Not a Favorite

I will be skipping this flavor. Not a family favorite at all. Good thing the raspberry fared better. Glad to have healthier choices but maybe another flavor.

Tropical heaven

I just recently discovered the tropical flavor! My family fell in love with it immediately! I feel so comfortable giving these to my kids as healthy but delicious snacks, we love motts!