Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

April 27, 2019

Good for kids

Not a huge fan of this product BUT I do really like it for my kids and my kids really like them too. They are good for a quick snack or on the go or school lunches.

April 26, 2019

So Good. I love This product.

I buy this product at Walmart where I find it cheapest and usually on sale. I have always loved apple sauce and other fruit purees and this tropical flavor is just amazing. Like any fruit the fiber content is high and so it is a great way to get some fiber into your diet.

April 23, 2019

I have never tried this product but once I got and had one I am in love. I prefer cold. The taste is amazing and will be buying. My kids love it too thx

April 15, 2019

A bit tangy

This flavour was a bit on the tangy/sour side for my kids liking. They didn’t want to finish it so for that reason I wouldn’t buy this particular flavour again. I still like other flavours of fruitsations though! Fibre and “good for you” ingredients.... what’s not to love.

April 12, 2019

je vous le recommande

Une compote non sucré et vraiment bonne au gout, je l'ai adoré, surtout le gout tropical je vous le recommande , ça fait une petite collation vraiment santé.

April 12, 2019

Kids love this

This is such a great little snack for school lunches and I love how it’s not too sweet no sugar added and somewhat healthy. It’s a great little treat if your kids are looking for sugary foods

April 11, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Kids love it!!

This is what I choose to buy my kids to eat for snacks. As it has the fiber in it, it is an extra bonus. I know they are putting something better into there bodies. And they never complain!

April 10, 2019

my kids love it

I love the fact that it is unsweetened and packed with goodness. my kids love it and enjoy it as a snack or as part of their meal. I like that it has good nutritional content and they still enjoy it

April 09, 2019

My family loves this product

My family loves this product , it is a must have in my house jot only for my kids to snack on but me and my husband also love it .
    It has an amazing taste

April 09, 2019

Super collation

Mon garçon de trois ans les adores en collation. Ils sont super pratique et sans sucre ajouté. J'aimerais pouvoir les retrouver en plus gros format pour les collations de la maison.