Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

Motts fruitsations

C’était délicieux, mes garçons adorent les compotes, mais celle-ci était vraiment surprenante. Bien conte de l’avoir essayé, gratuitement en plus! Merci

Yum!

I received this item for free in exchange for my honest review.

I tried the tropical flavour and I loved it! You would never guess it was unsweetened as I found it fairly sweet, if sugar was added it would have been too much, this was perfect.

I found these little cups to be an easy way to get an extra serving of fruit in my day and I love that it has extra fiber. The little cup is great to throw in my bag to have as an easy snack at work.

I'll definitely be buying these again.

February 06, 2020

Great way to get a serving of fruit in our kids' diet

I received a coupon to redeem a pack of the Tropical Mott's Fruitsations+Fibre Unsweetened to review. First of all I loved the fact it had no added sugar and was quite enjoyable. It was a great way to get a serving of fruit in the daily diet. My children and family enjoyed this product...it was a great addition to our breakfast routine. I would definitely buy this product again and not only use it for breakfast but also for an anytime snack between meals.

Great Nutritious Snack

Our grandson, my husband and I loved Motts Fruitsations Tropical +Fibre Unsweetened. It looks like applesauce but had the additional flavours of banana, orange and pineapple. We tried these for lunch but I also sent them with him to take to school. They contain real fruit and 30% of Vitamin C. It's perfect for breakfast, lunch or a snack. I would purchase this product again.

Fruit Delicious

The new Mott’s Fruitsations Mango Peach with fiber is a healthy snack for someone who has a busy lifestyle. This fruit snack is made with real fruit, no added sugar, has natural flavours and colours. My family enjoyed this fruit snack immensely. We will definitely buy the Mott’s Fruitsations snack cups again.

February 06, 2020

Awesome taste, it will be a staple in my house.

My granddaughter enjoyed this a lot with her toast for breakfast, she liked dipping her toast in the applesauce, she said Nanny it's yummy, so much so she wanted one put in her snack bag for school. I enjoyed them as well, they weren't too sweet or tart, would love to try it in strawberry.

I tried this product for free from family rated.

Great tasting snack

Tried the raspberry flavour and I really love the taste. These are great for the kids and grand kids as well as a nice snack for me. As always Mott's has a really great unsweetened tartness to it and the raspberry added is a nice combination too.

February 06, 2020

Added to product to my current grocery list

So, where to begin. First of all, it was the first time we tried Fruitsations Tropical Unsweetened. I buy the Apple Original one on a regular basis, but since my kids are pretty picky I don't venture to new flavors often.
    So after presenting my case to my little ones, showing them their new snack to try, after a bit of negociation they gave it a go for one spoon each. To be renegotiated for a second spoon after.
    I had no need to renegociate anything, they finished the hole cup each and both asked for seconds.
    I gave it a try also, and found the taste really good, refreshing and even though is unsweetened is was really pleasant.
    The fact that it has fibres is a big extra which me, personally I love, because sometimes I struggle to introduce more fibers in my little ones diets.
    Overall, for us it's a winner and definitely on the shopping list.

Delicious

This was a #freeproduct for us to try. Applesauce is something I cannot keep in my house as both my boys love it.
    It has been a great addition not only to their breakfast but also as a snack. I know they are getting something that's not full of added sugars (unsweetened) and it has extra benefits (fibre).
    You could feel a bit of a difference in texture(not a lot) but the flavour was there and it was amazing. My 3 year old would have ate all 6 cups at once if I would have let him. It is most definitely something we will be buying on a regular basis and we cannot wait to try the other flavors.
    Also the partnership with the Breakfast Club of Canada is a huge bonus because who doesnt love supporting an important cause all the while feeding their children something they can trust.

Unsweetened sweet snack

My nine year old son decided to try the +Fibre Tropical Motts Fruitsations. While he said he enjoyed it he preferred the regular apple sauce over this one. The added fibre is a great addition to his diet but the sugar content is quite high for such a little snack. Better off just eating an actual apple instead.