Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

February 06, 2020

Awesome taste, it will be a staple in my house.

My granddaughter enjoyed this a lot with her toast for breakfast, she liked dipping her toast in the applesauce, she said Nanny it's yummy, so much so she wanted one put in her snack bag for school. I enjoyed them as well, they weren't too sweet or tart, would love to try it in strawberry.

I tried this product for free from family rated.

Great tasting snack

Tried the raspberry flavour and I really love the taste. These are great for the kids and grand kids as well as a nice snack for me. As always Mott's has a really great unsweetened tartness to it and the raspberry added is a nice combination too.

February 06, 2020

Added to product to my current grocery list

So, where to begin. First of all, it was the first time we tried Fruitsations Tropical Unsweetened. I buy the Apple Original one on a regular basis, but since my kids are pretty picky I don't venture to new flavors often.
    So after presenting my case to my little ones, showing them their new snack to try, after a bit of negociation they gave it a go for one spoon each. To be renegotiated for a second spoon after.
    I had no need to renegociate anything, they finished the hole cup each and both asked for seconds.
    I gave it a try also, and found the taste really good, refreshing and even though is unsweetened is was really pleasant.
    The fact that it has fibres is a big extra which me, personally I love, because sometimes I struggle to introduce more fibers in my little ones diets.
    Overall, for us it's a winner and definitely on the shopping list.

Delicious

This was a #freeproduct for us to try. Applesauce is something I cannot keep in my house as both my boys love it.
    It has been a great addition not only to their breakfast but also as a snack. I know they are getting something that's not full of added sugars (unsweetened) and it has extra benefits (fibre).
    You could feel a bit of a difference in texture(not a lot) but the flavour was there and it was amazing. My 3 year old would have ate all 6 cups at once if I would have let him. It is most definitely something we will be buying on a regular basis and we cannot wait to try the other flavors.
    Also the partnership with the Breakfast Club of Canada is a huge bonus because who doesnt love supporting an important cause all the while feeding their children something they can trust.

Unsweetened sweet snack

My nine year old son decided to try the +Fibre Tropical Motts Fruitsations. While he said he enjoyed it he preferred the regular apple sauce over this one. The added fibre is a great addition to his diet but the sugar content is quite high for such a little snack. Better off just eating an actual apple instead.

Good Taste

Thank you for letting me try this new product I may have not tried it without this offer. I really enjoyed the Tropical flavour. I usually only buy regular flavour. I was happy with the texture and the taste. I will be buying this product again and would recommend it to friends and family.

Mott's Fruitsations+Fibre

Au grand bonheur de mes petits becs sucrés de la famille, j’ai reçu un bon de gratuité (#gotitfree) de la part de @FamilyRated pour tester les délicieuses compotes #MottsFruitsationsFibre non sucrée @FruitsationsCsnada
    Sans sucre ajouté mais avec supplément de fibre cette petite collation à été adorée de mes amours! Je devais tester la saveur « Framboise » mais n’arrivant pas à me la procurer nous avons choisi la saveur « Tropicale »... à l’unanimité, oui oui même moi, nous avons adoré cette petite compote qui fait maintenant partie de notre garde-manger!
    Merci #FamilyRatedClub

2.3/5

Not impressed unfortunately

I received this product free to test and review. I think unsweetened applesauce is great to add to my kid’s lunch or as a snack but other than this product being high in fiber, I was unimpressed and wouldn’t purchase it again after reading the ingredients. The taste was also not as good as other applesauces we’ve tried. The tropical flavour is basically apple and banana purée with the other flavours only being natural flavour additives rather than actually containing pineapple or orange. It claims to be unsweetened but is made with maltodextrin as well as artificial colour. Sadly not as healthy a choice as it appears.

February 06, 2020

Great quick and tasty add on to Breakfast!

My children tried these Tropical unsweetened cups they absolutely loved them! They wanted more. Great taste especially when chilled! Great fibre add on for breakfast or even a quick snack for on the go. You cannot go wrong not only for the kids but for myself as well!

February 06, 2020

Question de faire changement!

Miam! Délicieuse compote, qui fait changement de la simple compote de pomme. Le goût tropical est léger, mais très bon. Ça reste une compote de pomme ;)
    Très bon ajout au déjeuner et en collation, santé et sans sucre ajouté. Vraiment satisfaite de ce produit!