Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

1.3/5

May 06, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Not a fan

We had the opportunity to try this free from Chickadvisor. I picked up the Mango Peach Fruitsations Fibre which I found very difficult to fine. Went to four different markets with no luck until the fifth try. I tried it myself and the upside was the fruit was fresh and did tasted ok. There was a strange taste to it that I can’t really put my finger on. Decided to see if my children would like it and they were not really liking the taste either. They said it “tasted weird”
    Unfortunately this would not be a product we would try a second time.

1.3/5

April 13, 2019

Nutritional Snack .. with a bad taste.

Snack is very nutritional would recommend it to parents who are looking for a healthy snack for their child. Taste palette would need a acquired taste really sour. This is something not meant for me but could be for other people!

2.0/5

April 08, 2019

Uh oh

So i’m not much of a “sauce” person myself so my kids tried a spoonful each and were by no means impressed, which is surprising because i don’t have picky eaters by any means!

1.8/5

April 04, 2019

Trop surette!

J’ai eu l’opportunité d’essayer les nouvelles compotes de fruits fibres gratuitement. J’aime les propriétés nutritives mais le goût est beaucoup trop surette pour notre famille. Les premières bouchées font grimacées!
    Il faudrait peut-être essayer dans un smooties avec d’autres aliments.
    Pour ma part, ce n’est pas un produit que je vais acheter à nouveau.