Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

May 29, 2019

Nice texture

My children are picky eaters but they said this was pretty good ! I even tried it and the texture was great . It's perfect for lunches , quick and easy .

May 28, 2019
    United States

Tastes delicious

This product is much tastier than some of the other fibre+ products I have tried. My kids could not tell it had the fibre in it and loved the mango peach combination.
    I was chosen to receive a free package to sample, so received a coupon to purchase the product. It took me quite a while to find the product as it not available in every store, but I did find it at Zehrs and the price was reasonable even without a coupon.
    I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends!

May 27, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

This was delicious!

I really enjoyed this flavor. It was very hard to find! My 3 year old loved it as well and she usually only likes Apple Sauce! My husband the picky one even enjoyed it! Great for on the go snackage!

G8 flavour

I received this products coupon free in exchange for my honest review . Thank you family rated club and mott’s fruitsations. First I want to mention is that , it was so hard to find this product . I have to visit so many stores to get this product . You can find all the rest flavours but particular this one is not available everywhere.
    Now about product , my kids loved this flavour and product . Unsweetened and fibre is the added bonus . Kids get healthy snack which they actually enjoy . Easy to carry and is even good for adults. Thank you again

My kids loved it!!

My kids love it! She is a very picky eater but she finished the entire container! We would definitely buy this product! They are the perfect snack size!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Something different and delicious!

My children devoured this delicious addition to their morning breakfast routine. The added Fibre also made me feel good about how quickly they fell in love with this snack. They loved the taste and there was no difference in the texture with the added Fibre than with the Motts products without this addition - my children still ask for it.

New Brunswick, Canada

A good addition to any child’s breakfast or snack

My child absolutely loved the motts fruitsation right away. I feel like it is a good addition to her breakfast and even a snack anytime throughout the day. This flavour was a instant hit and I’m planning or repurchasing it and hopefully other flavours as well.i have recommended it to a friend who says all her children love it and plan or telling other friends and family with children

Très bon au goût

Ma fille a adoré le goût des Fruitsations Fibre + à la mangue et pêche mais le plus drôle là dedans c’est que ne sais pas que c’est bon en plus pour elle. De plus je trouve que c’est une bonne façon d’ajouter une source de fibres dans son alimentation ce qui n’est pas toujours facile. Je recommande Fruitsations + fibre à toutes les familles.

May 26, 2019

I will definitely buy this product again

As longtime users of Mott's fruitsations, we really loved this new flavour . It's great for a quick breakfast option with the nutrients that kids actually need to have a good start to their day .

May 25, 2019

It’s great

I had the opportunity to try for free the Motts mango peach sauce. It’s afforable for anyone to buy. It’s a healthy snack it comes in a 6 pack. The taste of both mango and peach together is a great combination. I would recommend it for anyone to try.