Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

May 19, 2019

Très bon!

Très bonne compote par contre nous avons trouvé le goût de mangue et pêche très subtile.
    Nous avons eu la chance de l’essayer gratuitement.
    Belle texture.
    Les enfants l’ont adoré.

May 17, 2019

My 3 year old loved it!

My toddler loved this flavour, his favourite fruits are mango and peach so combined, he loved them. this is a great value and i would highly recommend.

May 17, 2019
    Vietnam

Great new taste

This new mango peach flavor by Motts is very enjoyable. When I brought it home, I had to immediately try it along with my children. It has a very nice fruit flavor to it and is not very bland like others I have tried in the past.

Fidèle aux produits Motts

Les compotes sont très bonnes et appréciées des enfants. La qualité est fidèle aux autres produits de la famille Motts. Je vais les acheter de nouveau

Toddler approved!

My 2.5 year old loved these fruit cups. I gave her one, and she finished it quickly and asked for more. I snuck a taste, and I agree with her, that they are really good! I especially love the added fiber. I like to look for foods for my family with added benefits. Will definitely purchase in the future!

Yummo

This product was delicious! I would never of known it had anything added like fibre -just tasted like a nutritious fruit snack. Convenient handy snacks that a must in my house!

Good and healthy treat

After receiving the coupon I had hard time finding the product in the store. After few attempts we finally found it and tried. It was good but unfortunately for us, not AMAZING. We will definitely purchase as it's convenient and healthy snack for school but I know my kids would not eat it daily. Thank you for allowing us to try it!

May 15, 2019

A delicious change to the norm!

We recently tried the Futsations Fiber product in your home. We tried the mango Peach flavor and I was completely blown away. I really love peach flavor, but have not been introduced to many mango flavored items.

This product was outstanding. It was just the right amount of sweet and it was also refreshing! Plus, who doesn't need a bit of extra fiber in their diet. Not only was I impressed with this product, my son also enjoyed this too. Once I was able to get him over the color, he was hooked!

Thanks to Mott's and Family Rated for the opportunity to try this product. We will defiantly be purchasing it again soon!

May 15, 2019

I would buy this product again and again.

My daughter tried this product as she likes apple sauce and really likes the taste. I will buy this product again in a few days and will recommend to family and friends.

May 14, 2019

The thing about using concentrated juices is that when you put too much in w/out diluting it enough, it makes everything too sweet.
    Texture & taste were otherwise good though, so we just mixed in some actual unsweetened plain NOT made from concentrate applesauce.