Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical and Raspberry
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 01, 2020

Buy all the time

Having a child that is diabetic makes it difficult to find food at times. This is a product that has fiber and is unsweetened so doesn't affect his sugars. This is a great snack and healthy that tastes amazing. I myself easy them and enjoy them. I highly recommend for anyone to enjoy.

March 31, 2020

Kids love it!

My two four year olds absolutely love Motts Applesauce and the Mango Peach flavour was no exception. The serving size makes for an excellent snack or dessert after lunch or dinner. With the wholesome ingredients and the bonus of the added fibre, I feel good about giving it to my kids. The flavour is so great that my kids think of it as a treat!

March 30, 2020

Tasty!

My 3 year old daughter Loves this! She’ll ask for it first when it comes to snack time. Its fruity, refreshing and i love that it is good for her. Added bonus that there is fibre in there! Its unsweetened but flavourful!

March 29, 2020

Cheat treat

My family loves Mott's Fruitsation plus fiber. I love that it is unsweetened. It has great taste, you wouldn't even know that it's unsweetened. My family has made it our go to snack.

March 26, 2020

I like what it looks like attractive to the eye the packaging and when you open it the color is a eye catching
    I liked the flavor of the their quality applesauce.

March 25, 2020
    Johor, Malaysia

Tastes Great - Recommended

My kids tried the Mango Peach flavour, and they both really enjoyed it. It's a quick and easy after school/ mid day snack that is relatively healthy. I will most definitely be purchasing again.

March 25, 2020

Deliciously convenient

I received this product for free for testing purposes and I'm very glad I did. Both my son and I very much enjoyed this product. The texture is a lot more enjoyable with the fibre than a traditional applesauce. The Taste was true to fruit and not over sweet. The individual cups allow for great convenience and on-the-go snacking.

March 22, 2020

I received this product to try. I definitely enjoyed the flavor and taste. It isn't too bitter or sweet. It's just right for a mid day snack or to add as a breakfast meal. I will absolutely add it to my shopping list from now on.

March 20, 2020

A super product

My kids absolitely loved this. Iy has a great taste, easy snack sized cups, great fir at home or on the go. I love that there is no added sugar, made with real fruit and a great source of fibre. We cant keep it stocked because they love it ot so much

March 20, 2020

Great for snack

My kids love it, I use it as a snack with either their breakfast or lunch for school. I love that it is healthy for them and I don’t have to worry about them having healthy food.