Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

May 20, 2019

Kids loved it!

I received a coupon to try this product for free. My kids, 9 & 1, absolutely loved it. The taste was great and it was a nice texture. Very good quality, exactly what I'd expect from Mott's. These make a great addition to school lunches.

May 20, 2019

Aimer Mott's

Merci à ChickAdvisor de m'avoir permis d'essayer gratuitement Mott's Mangue/pêche! Délicieux! Mes enfants ont adoré! Ainsi que moi-même! Une bonne collation santé! Je vais en acheter c'est sûr! Je vous le recommande!

May 19, 2019

Very yummy. Kid & adult approved

My son hates mango & peaches alone. But this applesauce he really liked. He is in that stage right now where he will spit anything he hates out of his mouth & with this, he actually allowed it to keep going in his mouth and saying "mmm mmm". I even tried it and thought it was quite tasty. I would definitely recommend to my family and friends. I got to try this product for free.

May 19, 2019

Yum!

I was lucky to receive free product to try and share my thoughts. I love these conveniently packaged ready to go snacks. Especially for my kids. They love it, it's healthy and relatively budget friendly. It was a great alternative to the regular applesauce we usually buy.

Super snack!

Kids loved this flavour— asked me to buy it again right away! Great to have yummy snacks that are also healthy! I only buy unsweetened applesauce for my children so was happy to have this one added to our list of favourites.

May 17, 2019

I would buy this product again and again.

A very nice snack if you're on the go and want something light and satisfying. Also great after a meal for that healthy dessert to top off the meal.I always keep it around for my kids because my kids love mango as well as peach flavour.

Soooo Refreshing!

Thank you for the free sample of Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach!
    I found these delicious cups completely super yummy. They are so flavorful they do not need any sugar added! I was skeptical about the fibre being added at first but after tasting them, I realized the fiber is blended in so well, it is totally unnoticeable.
    They are also surprisingly filling. They make a perfect snack to hold me over till supper.
    I will definitely be buying these on a regular basis!

May 17, 2019

Great tasting healthy snack!

My kids loved the flavor of mango and peach. I love it for the added benefits and health aspects of it. It's a great easy snack to bring along. Would love to see this flavour in a pouch format.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

My kids love it

My children are picky but this got eaten very quickly. I would definitely recommend it and buy it again. Motts always seems to have great quality and tasteful products.

May 17, 2019

Move over Apple Sauce there's a better Flavor in Town!

I love this product! Great flavor. It's a bit tart but I like it tart. Nice taste of peach and mango. Plus you get the benefit of fibre! Good texture and refreshing. I had a hard time finally finding this product in the store so that I was able to pick up with my free coupon from Family Rated. But if you get the chance to see this available in your grocery store, pick up. I will be buying this in the future.