Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

0.5/5

May 16, 2019

not able to find this in major stores

I received a free coupon for this product from FamilyRated but I couldn't find it in the major grocery stores in the downtown toronto area. I got an email saying that if I don't post reviews my account will be affected but I really don't know how it tastes.

0.8/5

May 03, 2019

Trop amer

Les enfnats non pas aimer cette saveur..il.prefere le meme produit. Avec un gout different..sinon le.principe es tres agreable pour les lunchs.sans probleme

1.0/5

May 01, 2019

I definitely did not enjoy these. They could taste like butter almost. I would not suggest trying these. They had a buttery taste to them. Not very good in my opinion.

0.8/5

April 24, 2019

Ehh. My kids didnt enjoy it.

My kids didn't enjoy Motts Fruitation. They felt that the taste and smell didn't match. The smell was appealing but the taste was a bit lacking in Mango and Peach flavour.