Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical and Raspberry
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    2.3/5

February 20, 2020

Did not taste really of peach or mango

So I got the mango and peach flavor to try and was super excited because I love both peaches and mango however when it came to actually trying it I was disappointed at the fact that it barely tastes of peaches or mangos. You get mostly apple flavor and the smallest after taste of peach. I got no hint of mango. I would like to see more mango and peach flavor in this product to continue to purchase this product however at this time this will not be a product I will be purchasing again.

February 19, 2020

A better alternative than sweet snack or cookies

It was a good alternative to fresh fruits and as a quick snack or to go.
    However, the mango peach flovour that I chose to try wasn't exactly my daughter's favourite. Would be great if it comes in mango only flavour.

February 12, 2020

Not my favorite kind

I didn't care much for this flavor. I found it very sour and flavorless. Unlike the other Motts applesauce which I really enjoy. My favorite flavor is pear.

February 11, 2020

Hard to find the exact product. My kids loved it though.

I would definitely buy this again but hopefully can find the different flavors. Not easily found. I like the fact that it didnt have any chalky taste that most fibres foods have. I used it as a dessert as well as a quick breakfast for those extra busy mornings.

February 04, 2020

I'm afraid it's not for me.

I had a free coupon for this product and couldn't wait to try. This was bought for my 2 year old Grandson who spends a lot of time with us. Sadly, he did not like this at all. Maybe it was the flavour, mango and peach, and I may try a different one.

February 03, 2020

Way too sweet

I know it's supposed to be unsweetened, but my LO took one bite and wouldn't eat any more. I tried it and found it very sweet too, I guess we don't have a sweet tooth in our family...

February 02, 2020

Tasty

It was pretty good my husband enjoyed it too! I will try the other flavours next time I am grocery shopping. It was fun having the opportunity to try it for free the you have chance to know if you like it or not?

February 01, 2020

Snack-on-the-Go

Snack-on-the-go that can be added to the end of a meal or a snack between meals. Advantages: affordable price and compact size. Disadvantages: didn't like the combination of mango and peach nor the texture.

Updated On: February 01, 2020

Will give it another chance by trying the other flavors. Thank you @FamilyRated and @FruitsationsCanada for sending me this to test and review! #GotItFree #FamilyRatedClub #MottsFruitsationsFibre

June 05, 2019

Très bon gout

J'ai bien aimé le mott's fruitsation . facile a emporter et a manger sur la route. Je recommande ce produit surtout pour les petites familles. Le gout est très bien balancer

2.3/5

May 28, 2019

Just alright

I was excited to try this for both my kids and I. I liked the idea of getting in the fiber and eventually trying the other flavors with hidden veggies etc. I was pretty underwhelmed at the taste...i know it said unsweetened but it was really quite bland.