Mott's Mr & Mrs T Mai Tai Cocktail Mix Reviews

A tropical and fruity rum based cocktail. A blend of pineapple, lemon, orange and lime – sensory escape of the tropics. Known in Hawaii as “Maita’i” – the Tahitian word for “good”.

Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is the category leader in cocktail mixes that provides an easy solution for mixing cocktails/mocktails when entertaining at home. Since consumers like variety, Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is offering more variety to choose from to make it easier for consumers have more diversity on hand.

If you like this product, you might also like this flavour: Mott's* Mr & Mrs T* Blue Raspberry Martini Cocktail Mix

Suggested retail price: $3.69-$4.99
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

Not my style

I received a coupon for a free full size product of Mott's Mr & Mrs T Mai Tai Cocktail Mix. I did not like the flavor. I found it too sugary for me and I could only drink it here or there, definitely not as my main drink of choice for an entire evening.

Rough taste

I was quiet excited to try the Mai Tai Mix as I do love Mai Tai's I get at restaurants. I hoped it would be a nice light citrus mix but it is very heavy in the artificial orange taste, it has a chemical/syrupy after taste. Makes sense when one of the first ingredients is fructose syrup. Needless to say I was disappointed in this product and will not be purchasing it in the future. I have tried the margarita mix from this brand and really liked it. Hit and miss on the mai tai Motts.

*I received this product free to review from chick advisor.

Makes Mixed Drinks So Easy

Mott's Mr & Mrs T Mai Tai Cocktail Mix makes mixing delicious cocktails and mocktails so easy. The perfect blend of citrus flavours with sweet undertones makes drinks taste irresistible. The vibrant colour adds to any summer party atmosphere. You get a nice sized bottle for a very reasonable price. I recommend this mix to anyone looking to mix perfect drinks with little effort. Now that I'm a Mai Tai mixing expert, I'm excited to try out some of this brands other mixes!

*I received this product free for review purposes.

June 13, 2018

Easy to make, tasty to drink!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

I liked how easy it was to make this, all I did was add rum, ice, a lemon and a touch of ice tea and it made a nice drink. The drink was refreshing and not too sweet, although still a bit too sweet for what I normally drink.
    If you are someone who likes to drink cocktails and hard liquor in the summer I feel like these mixes would be easy and fun to take with you camping or to the cottage!
    It still makes a fancy treat!

Impressed!

I really wasn’t sure about this to begin with. After having the chance to test this for free I was pleasantly surprised. Some mixes leave your drinks tasting way to watered down. Others leave it tasting way to sweet. This was a great in between. Overall flavour was great and blended well. The price was relatively inexpensive and easily accessible at my grocery store. Large bottle and didn’t require I use the entire bottle at one time. Great product.

Fruity!

I found it quite difficult to find the Daiquiri flavoured Mr.&Mrs;Mott's. I checked at three local grocery stores and neither of them had any. So I decided to go with the Mai Tai flavour. I followed the recipe booklet that was provided and it was easy to follow. The drink was delicious but too sweet. I would recommend putting less than suggested. Overall the drink was really good and flavourful. Great drink to serve on a hot summer day! I will definitely give the other flavours a try.

The only con was that it was overpriced.

Thank you for the sample!

June 12, 2018

Mai Tai is my new fav cocktail!

Redeemed coupon easily for a full size - I usually grab the pina colada mix when we feel like having a fun cocktail.
    Mai Tai surprised me with it's amazing full flavour! Just added some rum and some ice perfect!
    I also enjoyed it with a variety of juices and my daughter had it with orange pineapple mix and loves it.
    Thanks CA for this!

Mocktail

Après avoir échanger mon bon rabais j’ai choisis essayer le daiquiri au fraise il est super bon pour mon mogtail (sans alcool) je mélange glace concassées et du liquide mott’s MR & Mrs T cela me donne de la bonne barbotines donc les enfants on droit d’en boire et ils adore sa 😊

MOTT'S MR & MRS T MAI TAI COCKTAIL MIX

This was on sale and I had a $1 off coupon so I thought I would definitely give it a try. I liked how it came with recipes and was easy to mix with. I found it a little sweet but I expected that and mixed in some club soda. Made great drinks! Again, a little on the high sugar/calories side so I would recommend adding something like club soda.

Surprisingly great

I didn’t know how the product would work out but receiving the free coupon for a full sized bottle was too tempting. It turned out to be very good and the recipes were a great add on. I’ve already purchased another bottle of another flavour to use. I will next experiment on my own, but worth it!