Mott's Mr & Mrs T Mai Tai Cocktail Mix Reviews

A tropical and fruity rum based cocktail. A blend of pineapple, lemon, orange and lime – sensory escape of the tropics. Known in Hawaii as “Maita’i” – the Tahitian word for “good”.

Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is the category leader in cocktail mixes that provides an easy solution for mixing cocktails/mocktails when entertaining at home. Since consumers like variety, Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is offering more variety to choose from to make it easier for consumers have more diversity on hand.

If you like this product, you might also like this flavour: Mott's* Mr & Mrs T* Blue Raspberry Martini Cocktail Mix

Suggested retail price: $3.69-$4.99
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

A very tasty mix!

I received Mott's* Mr & Mrs T* for free to try and share my experience about it. I love mixes and I have tried many, this flavor was new to me and the taste was super good, fresh, light, orange I liked it and I liked the fact that you can mix it so easily so its great for parties! really liked it and my boyfriend liked too, after trying the mai tai mix, I went and bought the pina colada and margarita mixes and I have to say I liked those better but I surely will buy the MAI TAI mix again,I believed the price is right, very affordable hey, its a 1L pretty great to me, comparing to others (like the frozen can mix) you get more for you money and I absolutely recommend for everybody!

Totally Recommend MOTT's Mr & Mrs T Mai Tai Cocktail Mix

I received the coupons for MOTT's Mr. & Mrs. T Mai Tai Cocktail Mix. I went out to the store and picked me up some for some summer drinks. I totally recommend this. My friend and I spent a whole night drinking this stuff and it is totally summery berry flavorful. I recommend this product.

Sweet, sweet, sweet!

I received this product complimentary from ChickAdvisor and overall, highly enjoyed the product.

My best friend and I first tried two shots of the Mott's Mai Tai flavoured Cocktail mix with a shot of vodka and some orange juice to start and liked it, but found it to be slightly potent when it came to sugar from the cocktail mix. For our second drink, we tried lowering the Mai Tai shots down to one and instead adding two shots of orange juice and loved the drink even more than before. The mix itself we quickly realized was very concentrated and sweet, but it works really well when mixed with another juice or flavouring in smaller amounts, which also makes the mix itself last a bit longer.

The price was super affordable, at only $3.50 CAD a bottle - I can see myself purchasing something like this in the future for parties with friends or backyard get togethers. The Mai Tai flavour is the perfect combination of peachy/mango and citrus and makes perfect with ice for a hot summer day. I look forward to using the rest of the mix this upcoming summer season and sharing it with friends!

Easy drink mix

I think this product is great for people who don't have time to make their own drink and need a quick and easy drink mix. They taste pretty good but I wish they have 0 sugar version but with no artificial sweeteners.

Updated On: June 14, 2018

You can get them at dollorama for pretty cheap too! I was supposed to try the maitai but I went to two stores and both were sold out of them.... I ended up trying pina colada because that was the only bottle left. I've tried the margarita version before too. I would say they both taste pretty good but not as good as homemade drink. More for convince. Makes quite a few drinks,

A party must have

Received a sample trail of this cocktail mix for free and would definitely continue to buy this for any parties in the future. Love the Mai Tai taste I had tried, it doesn't taste overly sugary and sweet or artificial fruit taste instead it does have the real tropical hint of flavour to it which everyone likes!

C'est bon

Ça goûte tellement bon. Je l'ai mis dans un cocktail avec du rhum Appleton, jus d'orange, jus d'ananas et grenadine sur glace. D'autres recettes encore à essayer. J'en achèterais sans hésiter. #GotitFree

Changed My Mind

I received this product from ChickAdvisor to try and to give an opinion on it.
    Out of all of the available flavours this one was actually the one that I wanted to try the least. I tried it and was pleasantly surprised. Mai Taisare not my favourite drink but this mix made it taste pretty good. I tried it in 2 difficult recipes. I first tried it according to the directions on the bottle. The second recipe was the backyard mai tai recipe that came in the accompanying recipe book. Both recipes were pretty good although the original recipe is a bit sweet for my liking the backyard mai tai was less sweet.
    The convenience of the premade mix is really nice. The price of the mix is great. On sale the bottle is approximately $4. It appears that it would make many drinks!

Not my style

I received a coupon for a free full size product of Mott's Mr & Mrs T Mai Tai Cocktail Mix. I did not like the flavor. I found it too sugary for me and I could only drink it here or there, definitely not as my main drink of choice for an entire evening.

Rough taste

I was quiet excited to try the Mai Tai Mix as I do love Mai Tai's I get at restaurants. I hoped it would be a nice light citrus mix but it is very heavy in the artificial orange taste, it has a chemical/syrupy after taste. Makes sense when one of the first ingredients is fructose syrup. Needless to say I was disappointed in this product and will not be purchasing it in the future. I have tried the margarita mix from this brand and really liked it. Hit and miss on the mai tai Motts.

*I received this product free to review from chick advisor.

Makes Mixed Drinks So Easy

Mott's Mr & Mrs T Mai Tai Cocktail Mix makes mixing delicious cocktails and mocktails so easy. The perfect blend of citrus flavours with sweet undertones makes drinks taste irresistible. The vibrant colour adds to any summer party atmosphere. You get a nice sized bottle for a very reasonable price. I recommend this mix to anyone looking to mix perfect drinks with little effort. Now that I'm a Mai Tai mixing expert, I'm excited to try out some of this brands other mixes!

*I received this product free for review purposes.