Mr. Noodles Beef Flavor Reviews

Ranked #642 out of 2367 in Grocery

March 02, 2017

These are SO bad for you but I cannot stop purchasing and eating them. The best part is they are so, so, so cheap and are great when I want to have something quick.
    The flavor is good, it says Beef but it honestly doesn't taste very beefy to me .. still tastes good though! Also, these are very salty which probably isn't good for our sodium intake. These are just a guilty pleasure of mine.. I would try my best not to feed these to kids due to the poor nutritional value, it really is just "empty" food.
    I would say that I always follow the instructions when I cook this in the microwave but it ALWAYS boils over and makes a mess in my microwave. I have even tried to alter the instructions by adding less water or cooking it at 20sec intervals at a time and it stills boils over. It is pretty annoying to purchase this and KNOW that I am going to have to clean my microwave afterwards but it's so worth it.

March 02, 2017

I enjoy my Mr.Noodles - despite the poor nutritional value, its a quick and easy lunch with flavor!
    They are usually on sale for really really cheap; last batch I bought was .39 a pack which is great.

December 29, 2015

I know these aren't the healthiest of foods but sometimes when I'm in a rush, simple and quick is what I go for and these do taste good

Mr. Noodles Beef Flavor Reviews:
    I have been a sucker for these my entire life. I enjoy the salty flavor and the yummy noodles! Price is right!

MR.NOODLES BEEF FLAVOUR;

I do SOMETIMES enjoy chicken mr noodles
    so decided to try the beef flavour!

worst mistake.

horrible tasting
    so fake

I understand these are not the best quality soups and very processed, but at least chicken had flavour....beef did not!!!

The color of soup very dark, brownish...

flavour was less beef more, I don't know....hard to even say what I was eating...it was a skeptical tasting lol

Ill stick to chicken only IF I need to eat a fast soup like mr noodle

September 18, 2015

Similar to other instant noodles in nutritional content, but worse in taste. Chinese cup noodles are much more appetizing than Mr. Noodles. For instant noodles slightly gentler to your health, I've heard that Maggi noodles is the choice. However, I've never found Maggi in any grocery store. The safest and most benevolent noodles is the type you boil in a pot.

June 04, 2015

I have always liked mr noodles but I in no way like the beef flavoured ones... ew!

May 14, 2015

This is not a quality food. I can't believe I used to take these to school for recess. When looking for a quick snack I picked one of these babies up and read the label - even if I used to like them, I would NEVER put this in my body now. Full of fat and sodium and zero nutrition.

May 02, 2015

Eeew, I can't stand these type of noodles. The smell is so weird and the texture of the noodles are freaky looking. The taste makes me gag. Not for me.

March 21, 2015

this is so good to have in your home. they are quick and easy to make and taste so good.