Amazing

1 review
Ranked #716 out of 880 in Lip Balm

July 19, 2012

MUA Says:
    MUA have collaborated with Love Hearts to bring the sweetest lip balm collection in gorgeous collectable pots. With a moisturising formula and a hint of colour these balms are a must have.
    My Opinion:
    When I saw these lip balms on the internet, I knew I HAVE to have them. Im not a lip gloss person, Im more of a lipstick person. But these tempted me so much that I had to order them. So I got two of them Sweet Kiss & Hot Lips. I'm totally in love! These balms are so moisturising and they smell awesome, nothing strong that would bother someone. The texture is very creamy with a hint of colour that is perfect for everyday use. The pigmentation is good enough for a balm, especially Hot Lips. They make my lips soft and gives a subtle shine to them which is more than a lipstick and less then a lip gloss.
    The staying power is just like that of Vaseline on lips. You have to retouch it through out the many times as they tend to fade away in an hour or so. But still I love this product. It's very portable and you can easily carry it around in your hand bag.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Caitlinh added a new review for
    Koolaid Jammers