Muji Gel Pens
Good

Muji Gel Pens Reviews

Ranked #507 out of 1034 in Misc

March 29, 2017

I'm the type of person who still write cards for all sorts of occasions for my entourage and I definitely want nice and neat handwriting on my work. My favorite tip from the line is 0.38 because of its smoothness and fineness. These gel pens are great for school, for work and even for doodling! The best part is, you don't need to buy new pens once you are done with them. You can buy REFILLS instead, which is way more ecological that way and better for your bank account. Japanese innovation never cease to impress me because think about it, what are the odds your pen is broken? Unless your car stepped on it or your dog chew on it, the odds are pretty low. People tend to throw the pens once the ink is gone but the core component is definitely reusable for ink replacement. I highly highly highly recommend these pens!

March 19, 2015

I have loved these pens since someone brought them for me in Asia. I love them even more now that they are available in Canada. They are super high quality, write extremely smoothly, come into a variety of different colours, are refillable and, the best part, super cheap!

An added bonus is that they come in a variety of different tip sizes!

Amanda112 added a new review for