Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist Reviews

This beautifying fruity floral water preps your skin for day/night treatments, moisturizes, and boosts its glow.

Cette eau embellissante florale et fruitée prépare la peau à l’application des soins jour et nuit, l’hydrate et la fait rayonner.

You may also like My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream.

July 10, 2019

I did enjoy the refreshing feel I had with this mist but it’s not something I think I would add to my daily routine. The smell and texture were nice, light and fruity, but I think just using the cream did enough. I’d use this product after the gym or on a hot day.

3.2/5

Its ok

The product is ok, not sure it does all that it clams but it is a nice product and the spray must is so soft and the smell is floral and not too strong.

Re-Fresh your skin

I was skeptical about beauty mists, but I actually love this product so much. I have to exercise self-control to not spray the whole bottle on my face! The first thing you notice is the packaging which I wasn’t really a fan of as it was kinda plain, But I like how it looks Clean and simple. The bottle is heavy and fragile, so be sure to store it out of reach of little hands. For the first use it will take a couple of pumps to get the product flowing. The pump is easy to use and control. I could easily control if I wanted a full spray or half spray. The product has a beautiful fragrant scent which is pleasant, but does not linger. If you are sensitive to smells I wouldn’t recommend this as it is a strong smell. To say this product felt refreshing on my skin is an understatement. I absolutely love using this product in the morning to wake up my skin. It provides a hint of moisture, but is not comparable to a moisturizing cream. I did feel that it softened and relaxed my skin. I appreciate that this product is alcohol free and vegan. I also love using this night time also before I apply my nighttime cream!
    #free #freeproduct #selfcare #reviewer #chickadvisor #thankyou #myclarins #refreshmist

July 10, 2019

Best hydrating mist for normal skin

I love the refreshing smell amd after effect of the mist. After cleasing, it gently get mixed with the skin with a simple tap. Would recommend and definitely buy again. Perfect for daily use. Love the spray work over my face. Easy to maintain on daily face care routine .

Smells great! Very hydrating

A nice little hydrating spritz for sure! The perfume is heavy and it leaves a bit of a tacky feeling on the face but it’s not bad! I would think of this more as a face perfume.

Nice light spray

This is a nice light facial mist that I use under other skincare to provide additional moisture. It is scented, I find it to be a pleasant scent but if you have sensitivities it might not be for you. The most is very fine which I like, and it feels very luxurious on the skin.

Costa Rica

Try putting it in the fridge

I received this for free to try out from Chick Advisor. Thank you!

...okay, so maybe that's why I was willing to put it in the fridge. It's already so refreshing, so adding that bit of coolness during the past heatwave was glorious. ...but maybe don't do that, I'm not sure how it would affect the product long term, though it felt amazing on my skin! The packaging feels heavy in your hand, and it's obviously high quality.

I've used Evian's refreshing face water mist before, so I thought this might be similar. I was wrong! This product offers a lot more benefits. Firstly, the mist is ACTUALLY a mist. You don't have to worry about huge droplets blobbing on and ruining your makeup. It's very fine and carries a light scent of which I'm a fan. It's not overpowering at all and I find myself misting more than at the beginning and end of the day.

It does refresh and hydrate my skin, and I do think this has helped with the glow I've had the last few weeks! I'm glad Clarins is using natural ingredients, as their classic line is already reliable, and adding in caring for the environment is a great move on their part.

Super fun and fruity!

I loved the light fruity scent of this spray. It’s also super fun to use! Whether it actually deeply moisturized my skin or just left a nice fresh, wet layer is debatable, as I always used this with the matching moisturizing cream. Despite this, it was fun having a skincare routine to try together. Didn’t irritate my sensitive skin and kept my skin moisturized.

THE BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER TRIED, MY SKIN FEELS SO NICE

BEST PRODUCT FOR FACE EVER,MY SKIN FEELS SO NICE, AND BRIGHT SUPER RECOMEDED FOR SKIN, NOT GREASSY AT ALL.CLARINS JUST BANG ON WITH THIS PRODUCT. I WAS SO IN NEED TO BOOST MY SKIN FOR SO LONG.

Refreshing

I received this product free to review from Chick Advisor.

I’m glad I received this product in the summer right as it was getting hot. I used it to refresh my skin after being outside and after a long day of work (air conditioned office which can dry out my skin). I’ve sprayed it on moisturized skins an over my makeup and it didn’t change or pill my makeup which is great.

I think my issue with it is packaging. I prefer to keep beauty mists in my purse and use to refresh my skin throughout the day but I found the bottle of this to be oddly heavy. Most of my beauty mists have been in a lightweight bottle making it easier to travel with. This adds weight to my purse.

Also, the “mist” is extremely fine - almost too fine. I feel like I’m spraying more product than I need to in order to get the desired feeling on my face.

Other than that it is refreshing which is great in the current weather.