Prestige Item
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

My Go To

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!
    A. It has the perfect coverage
    B. The formula is great
    C. LOVE the variation of colors as well.

Negatives:
    A. You MUST set this concealor or it will move throughout the day if you have oily skin.

Great coverage, easy application

I wanted a cream concealer that let me apply without too much fuss (I'm pretty minimalist with my beauty products/regime).The NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is packaged similarly to a lip gloss to allow easy application under eyes and on other blemishes. I can easily blend dots in with my finger or using a concealer/foundation brush. It feels like I'm painting it on my face (in a good way!). It goes on really nicely with no streaks or caking and covers redness and under eye darkness well. I have fair skin with redness around my nose and I bought the Vanilla colour and it's perfect. It has great staying power under my eyes, but I sometimes reapply around my nose part way through the day. Overall, I'm very happy with the product.

May 01, 2018

Fake a Flawless Complexion !

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer has been my go-to for years. I have not found another concealer that compares to this one. It is full-coverage and works wonders both under the eyes and on blemishes. I like that it isn't drying and gives my under-eyes a dewy look.

April 03, 2018

Best concealer around!

NARS is by far the best brand for my skin when it comes to makeup. Not only is the concealer full coverage but you only need to use a little bit at a time - a little bit goes a LONG way so it’s worth the money. It’s worth it to spurge and get this makeup, your skin will thank you!

March 28, 2018

My holy grail concealer

I love this concealer so much! It is so beautiful
    It is a medium coverage and gives a nice glow to the skin. It's not to heavy for my undereye area but conceals so well. I love the applicator!
    I love that it blends beautifully covers my redness and blemishes but looks like skin!

March 28, 2018

Beautiful concealer for the whole face!

While this concealer is on the more expensive side I definitely think it’s worth it. I can wear this concealer under my eyes and not set it and it won’t crease! I can also use this on spots and I find it gives great coverage while not making my face oily.

March 21, 2018

Could be more for the price. Amazing product

Nars products are pretty expensive, but they are a god send. I love this product, it is lightweight but has great coverage. It does last a long time, but I find the quality lacks after a while.

March 19, 2018

Nothing hides my blemishes like this

I looked for a concealer for years and I finally found it. Nothing works like it. It’s pricey but worth every penny when I have to look my best. The packaging is also on the fancier side.

March 12, 2018

Best concealer and covers nicely

I use this concealer for my dark spots and it covers them quite nicely. Not drying and works like a charm. A little goes a long way and the bottle lasts forever. I love it and use it daily. Highly recommend it~

March 01, 2018

My go to concealer!

Best concealer I've ever used, lasts all day. Great for dark circles, doesn't apply thick, very smooth. I can build it up for extra coverage when needed without it looking cakey. I use the shade Vanilla, works great with my light skin tone.