Prestige Item
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

January 31, 2018

Covers Dark circles well

I bought this in hopes of covering my dark circles without a color corrector, it worked so well , didnt crease, blends nicely and not cakey at all. I would blend this with a sponge as the brush wasnt great at giving it a nice finish. The shade was perfect for my skin shade.

January 29, 2018

Flawless Concealer

This concealer works wonders! It is great for covering the discolouration under my eyes and easily hides the veins that show through my under-eye skin. The formula is very creamy and easy to apply, and the doe foot applicator makes it very easy. Paid $37 at Sephora for it, and would definitely buy again.

January 28, 2018

It’s true, it IS the best concealer!

After years and years of trying every concealer on the market, I finally decided to give Nars a try. I have not regretted it!

While it is a bit on the pricier side, it’s by far the greatest - no other brand of concealer even comes close. I use it for my always present under eye bags as well as for occasional blemishes.

January 23, 2018

This is awesomeee!

it has a good coverage, but im not crazy about the choisce of colours neather the texture. but I have to say this product is very light. overall its ok but there is som many other awesome concealers for about the same price!!!

January 12, 2018

Best Concealer

I love this concealer. It blends in effortlessly and is the perfect match for my skin tone. They have so many shades available and a little goes a long way, so it lasts a long time. It’s pricey, but works incredibly well. I have repurchased this many times. I recommend this to everyone.

January 09, 2018

Covers dark circles like a dream

This concealer is great for hiding a sleepless night during exams. My only complaint is how expensive it is. Hoping to find something that works as well in a lower price range, but for now this is my go to. I appreciate that they carry light colours for the palest of people.

amazing product!

it’s a great product! I would recommend this to everyone.. It’s pricey but your paying for a concealer that will cover your dark under eye circle & pimples perfectly!

Best concealer ever!!!

This concealer is one of my favorites . Lightweight but also full coverage for me. Blurring out those unwanted eye bags . Making skin look luminous and healthy. Love it . Defs recommend!!

December 18, 2017

GREAT producy, love it, repeated buy

great coverage, does not crease, a little expensive but sooo worth it. My goto concealer for sure. Literally works for any skin type. ive been using it for so long and i love the way it wears. shape tape and this are my favs

December 13, 2017

Nothing better.

I have tried many other concealers but nothing comes even close to NARS. Much better than KVD and any other concealers out there. It is a little pricey for such a small amount but it’s definitely worth the price.