Prestige Item
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

October 21, 2017

My Fav Concealer

I love everything about this product - full coverage, matches my shade perfectly (I use Vanilla), blends well, and doesn't cake! This is one of the only concealers I will spend the amount of money it is on.

October 19, 2017

Love it!

Decided to try this after watching a makeup tutorial. Glad I spent the money on it. I selected light 2 vanilla for my shade which works perfectly. Conceals/corrects as advertised.

October 03, 2017

Expensive but effective

I do love this product. It is a bit pricy but it definitely does what it promises. I highly recommend this product if you can afford it. It's definitely great item to have in your make-up bag.

September 26, 2017

Perfect

I love this concealer. It was easy to find a perfect match for my skin and it works very well to cover up all my blemishes and the dark circles under my eyes. Definitely recommend!

September 20, 2017

Fantastic!

I use this concealer everyday and love it. It is a perfect formulation and lasts all day. It works well when baking your face and also comes in a wide range of colour options. i highly reccommend it!

September 18, 2017

best concealer out there

I love this concealer so much! I have never used something that had such good coverage it can easily cover any imperfection, yet isn't so thick that it looks cakey. Only issue is the price, I still can't force myself to spend $40 on something so small so I've been buying the mini for $16.

September 09, 2017

This concealer doesn't mess around.

This concealer has so much coverage, I was so astonished the first time I used it. They also have a great range of shades, from super light to any darker skin tone. It may be a bit drying sometimes, but a bit of primer and moisturizer totally fixes this!

July 31, 2017

Amazing product!

This product is amazing! It covers all imperfections without causing it to look "cakey." It is worth every penny I spent on it. I would purchase it again very soon. I have dry to combination skin and it made my skin look flawless.

July 30, 2017

Good concealer

This is a great concealer, it doesn't crease on me and covers everything I need it to. The only downside is that it's so pricey and you go through a lot of product even just using it for the under eyes.

July 26, 2017

Have repurchased again and again

This concealer is so creamy and blendable. Its a perfect under-eye concealer. I usually set it with my laura mercier translucent powder and it lasts all day. Vanilla is the perfect colour for fair skinned girls.