Naturoney Organic Honey Reviews
#1382 in Grocery

September 23, 2016

The taste wasn't what I'm use to. This honey is a blend of organic Brazilian and Canadian honey. I tasted the Brazilian honey more. Wasn't sweet. I'll take a spoonful when I have a sore throat, use it for making teriyaki sauce and baking.

September 19, 2016

I buy this in bulk at Costco and literally go through bottles and bottles of this stuff. I cannot begin to even tell you all the health benefits of honey, both taken internally and out. I use this in DIY facial masks and drink religiously with my green tea and apple cider vinegar. Tastes great and you can't beat the price, plus it's organic- score!

April 27, 2015

We buy organic whenever we can - and this is a no-brainer. I use this honey as a sweetener in everything! I even made fudge with it recently. This does have a slightly different taste than regular honey, but it's so pleasant and delicious. Plus the squeeze bottle eliminates mess!