NeoStrata Anti-Wrinkle Lip Enhancer

NeoStrata Anti-Wrinkle Lip Enhancer Reviews

Ranked #853 out of 945 in Lip Balm

The perfect preventative and corrective treatment to reduce and repair imperfections such as: thinning and discoloration of the lips, lack of definition and fine lines around the lip contour.Ideal for:Loss of lip volumeFine lines, wrinkles, undefined lip contourAge 30+Results:Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the lipsIncreases the appearance of lip volume and redefines the contour of the lipsEnhances natural color of the lips, while moisturizingSize: 4.75 mL

April 28, 2016

I love this stuff! It feel soft and tingly on my lips and pinks them up. I came across it by chance and am happy about my purchase. I have used other plumper's, this one is high on the list of my favorite.

November 16, 2015

I got this product #NeoStrata "Anti-Wrinkle Lip Enhancer" for free in a beautiful skincare package @NeoStrataCanada had delivered to my home. I have never heard of or tried a product like this before. I am so impressed with this lip enhancer made by #NeoStrataCanada . It is very easy to apply. goes on smoothly and tastes good. When I applied it I could literally feel it working after only the first use. I actually could feel it tingling. My lips appear and feel much fuller, smoother and younger looking. As we age our lips seem to start to shrink. With #NeoStrata "Anti-Wrinkle Lip Enhancer" you can really make your lips have a much more youthful look. I just am so surprised and happy with how well this product worked for me. Thanks so much #NeoStrataCanada for letting me try this remarkable lip care product.

2.2/5

April 09, 2015

it has nice texture and very pleasant vanilla scent ,after application there is a tingling sensation for a few seconds ,lips fill soft and hydrated ,but i didn't noticed any change with lip volume.After using this product over a month now i can say dough, my lips are smoother ,and more hydrated.One more good thing about it , it is also a gloss,so you don't have to put any lipstick over ,lips are looking natural and shiny.Still, i think it is overpriced .

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo