Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

June 12, 2019

Waste of packaging :(

So these little makeup remover packets are absolutely adorable! I love tiny little things. However, it's so unnecessary to wrap ever single wipe in its own plastic package. I can see why these could be useful for people who might be staying somewhere for just one night, and need only one makeup wipe, but you could easily bring a full-sized package of wipes as well. These could also be useful for throwing in your handbag and using on the go, but again, you could probably fit a full-sized package of wipes in your handbag as well. The actual make-up removing ability of these wipes are pretty much the same as every other wipe on the market. I haven't found any stand-out wipes yet.

June 12, 2019

Great wipes

These wipes are gentle enough for everyday use and effective in removing my makeup. They also work with my long lasting lipsticks! I highly recommend them!

Effective and Great Feel

I was hesitant to enjoy these makeup wipes due to the excessive packaging. I received a handful of these complimentary from Chick Advisor to review, and I thought they were individually wrapped for this purpose... but no, they are individually wrapped within the package you purchase. Think about that for a minute. Every single day I use one of these to clean off my makeup and there is a piece of plastic that I know can't be recycled in my local facility. That seems extremely excessive. I think Neutrogena would do better to sell these with less packaging but market a separate reusable travel container with cute prints, etc. The product itself works well, but I will wait for them to rethink the packaging.

Travel-friendly and effective option

This wipe did a good job of removing all my makeup - eyeliner, eyeshadow, brow crayon and powder while leaving my skin feeling supple and not dry at all:

The scent was light and pleasant - not overpowering at all, which is something I look for.

This packaging is super cute as it’s tiny and you can fit a few easily inside a small purse or makeup bag, so it’s a great option for overnight trips or travel in general.

I received this product complimentary from chickadvisors review club.

Super convinient!

I was pretty excited when I got this product as a sample. The little packs make it super easy to travel with and you can easily stash some anywhere you need to do a quick wipe of the face. The wipes and it's formula do an excellent job removing makeup. It's perfect for those super lazy nights where you just can't even think about going through washing your face.

I really like these

I'm only undecided because of all the packaging. I feel like yes it's new and convenient and wont dry out but how much packing is this extra that we can't recycle ? Did and do love the products neutrogena makes and will continue to buy them but not these likely due to that reason

Handy, but...

I received this product free of charge for review purposes as part of the Product Review Club. Thanks ChickAdvisor!

I have used the Neutrogena All-in-One cleansing wipes in the past, and regularly have a package on hand for quick makeup removal before cleansing. That said, I knew I would (and do) like the wipes themselves. The issue I have with the single wrapped versions, is that they produce so much waste- the bag they come in, the individual wrapping, and then the wipe itself. I will admit, that the individuals are hand to have on hand in a purse or overnight bag, but I'm trying to reduce waste so I wouldn't purchase.

Impressionnant

Les lingettes sont facile à utiliser et laisse la peau douce sans résidus. Mon teint est plus clair et lumineux. Je les ai vraiment aimé et les recommande

June 11, 2019

Refreshing & so easy to use!

These single usage packages for makeup wipes are so easy to use, carry around & also super hygienic! Each package has a fresh & amazing clean fragrance which is the best part. However, they are not an eco friendly option. With my combination skin type it was super easy to take makeup off, but it did leave residue over the eye area which was not so impressive. Thanks to Neutrogena & ChickAdvisor for allowing me to give my honest & true opinions. However, it was a convenient option & may repurchase as & when needed. #igotitfree

June 11, 2019

Perfect for the gym & travel

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement contre mon avis. Je suis ambivalente quant à ce produit. J'apprécies que les lingettes soient emballées individuellement, c'est pratique pour le gym, les voyages. Toutefois, cela augmente quand même la quantité de déchets ce que j'apprécies moins. Le produit est efficace et pratique, mais ce ne sont pas mes lingettes préférées. Je n'ai pas senti qu'elles enlevaient tout mon maquillage. Ceci dit, elles sont très pratiques et je pourrais possiblement en racheter pour les voyages.