Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

August 05, 2014

Do what they say , removes make very well not too pleased with the shine on my face after I use them but on the other hand they do not dry out my skin. I like the size of the towelletts one is enough to remove all.

July 20, 2014

trust Neutragina for facial cleansing, leaves my skin feeling beautiful & soft.

July 08, 2014

I use this product before bed and have a morning cleansing routine. I love that this is easy to use and removes oil and grime as well as make-up. Quick, easy, gentle on my skin. Can't complain.

2.7/5

July 08, 2014

This is an okay product. It does a nice job of removing makeup but not so much cleansing your skin. Which is actually alright for me because I bought this specifically for makeup-removing needs.
    Pros:
    Removes makeup easily
    Has no fragrance

Cons:
    Sometimes it makes my eyes sting if I'm trying to remove mascara
    The re-sealable sticker doesn't work after a few openings
    Doesn't cleanse (which like I said earlier, isn't a problem for me but still)
    So, will not be purchasing again, hopefully I can find something that doesn't irritate the skin around my eyes.

July 03, 2014

I love using these for stubborn/heavy makeup before cleansing with another face wash for fresh, clean skin

June 28, 2014

One wipe does the job.Love it.

June 18, 2014

These wipes are my go to. They do its job, and the one i use all the time.

June 14, 2014

These wipes are very effective of taking off my make-up. Not much to complain about with these!!

June 14, 2014

Really removes make up well from you face. Just bought this product and like it.

June 12, 2014

Quick make-up removal,does not dry out my skin.