Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena

Great and convenient

I love these wipes. They come in such a convenient package that are great to throw into your bag or to keep at your desk for emergencies. They do a great job of taking off makeup. The cloths hold up to take off a full face of makeup. They have a very light scent and leave your skin feeling soft and refreshed. These are also great for anyone with sensitive skin.

magnifique

J'ai vraiment aimée ces lingettes. Ne laisse pas de gras dans le visage, ne pique pas les yeux et sourtout, elles démaquillent super bien après une journée !

Makeup removing staple!

Solid staple in my bathroom for makeup removing. So easy and actually does a great job. Also PERFECT for traveling!
    I don't like how it leaves my skin feeling if I use them alone - but if I use them and then use my face cleanser it's a great pair for nights when I have a lot of make up to take off. I rated the quality lower because it does it's job, but feels a bit harsh.
    It's great for removing most make up - sometimes a little trickier for that stubborn waterproof mascara, setting powders etc. which is why I said it didn't remove 99% of my make up - more like 90%.

Géniales

Enfin une façon simple et efficace pour se debarasser rapidement du maquillage. Idéale pour démaquiller les yeux, le mascara le plus tenace disparaît en un instant. Rafraîchit et ne laisse pas la peau huileuse.

Super

Jai recemment decouvert ce produit et jai beaucoup aime
    En effet, il est efficace et enlève bien le maquillage
    De plus, jai limpression que ma peau est saine et sans impurete.
    Merci de cette belle decouverte, jen racheterais très probablement

April 17, 2018

Effective and convenient make-up removing wipes

I am a big fan of Neutrogena's All-In-One Make-Up Removing Wipes! They are very good at removing my full coverage and waterproof makeup. The wipes are non-irritating to my skin and I do not get any breakouts from using them. I do not find them to be abrasive. They leave my skin feeling hydrated and soft after makeup removal. The size of a single sheet is great to remove a whole face full of makeup that otherwise isn't easy to wash off with a basic cleanser. The sheets have a mild scent, but the scent is nothing that I find offensive. I've travelled with a small pack of these wipes before and found them super convenient to pack as they won't leak. These wipes come pre-moistened, so no need to add water in order to use the wipe. I have recommeded these facial wipes to friends.

I got to try this product for free from ChickAdvisor. Opinions are my own.

Best of the best!

First I'd love to say thank you to ChickAdvisor for the free products in exchange for my honest review ❤

This is actually not the first time I've tried these wipes! I'm a true believer in the magic of these wipes. One wipe removes everything for me....including waterproof mascara!

I usually find with other facial cleansing wipes that they are harsh and drying. That's exactly why I fell in love with the all-in-one wipes I found it moisturizing and soft on my skin with minimal scrubbing effort. I definitely recommend them to everyone!

They are affordable and super convenient at night time to wipe the day away ❤ so I'm love ❤

April 16, 2018

Handy item to have and works pretty good

On your bathroom counter or packed along in your suitcase, Nuetrogena all-in one make-up removing cleansing wipes, are a fresh and easy way to wash up. The wipe is strong enough to hold up to removing heavy make-up. While at the same time leaving the skin soft and moisturized. It was nonirritating and pleasantly scented.

I gave Nuetrogena all-in one make-up removing cleansing wipes 4 stars overall as I did feel it left some residue which I don't find with the soap and water approach. I wouldn't use this product on a daily basis as it seems a bit pricey but for occasional use. I was very pleased to get to try it for free. I would recommend this product.

works good

Over all I like the Neutrogena wipes they’re nice and soft, they remove good my make up. After using them my skin felt nice, soft and clean. I think that price-wise they are on the same level like other make up remover wipes and they perform similar to others too. I am enjoyed using them, but I did not notice any difference compared to other brand wipes. Thank you Chickadvisor for opportunity to try them free. #gotitfree

The besttttt

Absolutely loveee these makeup wipes . I’ve tried a lot of makeup wipes in the past and these are actually my favourite . They didn’t break me out like a lot of wipes do and it got all my makeup off with one wipe . Highly reccomend