4.1/5
Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum Reviews
#2 in Serums

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Illuminating Face Serum, 30mL, formulated with turmeric extract and Neoglucosamine, visibly improves skin tone, texture & clarity, making it ideal your anti aging skin care routine. This brightening serum also exfoliates & reduces the look of imperfections.

Le sérum illuminateur Neutrogena® Bright Boost pour le visage, 30 ml, avec extrait de curcuma et de Neoglucosamine améliore visiblement le teint, la texture et l'éclat de la peau. Ce sérum illuminateur exfolie la peau et atténue l'aspect des imperfections.

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

Smooth and radiant

This serum rubbed in easily and didn't feel sticky or greasy. I did notice my skin felt softer after regular use. It also smells nice without being overwhelming. I will continue to use it.

Illuminating

This was quite unexpected. I’m used to using a much more expensive product from Kiel’s that has a ton of “good” things in it. However I found that I could use this and it did the same. Made my skin feel really good.

So so...

I do like the smell and feeling it leaves on my skin. The biggest issue with product is that it contains glitter for that glow effect. My skin does feel silky smooth after applying, but the negative outweighs the positive unfortunately.

Brillance

J'ai appliqué le sérum,il illumine vraiment la peau , il absorbe bien.J'aime la texture,s'applique bien .Mes collègues m'ont dit:Wow ta peau brille.Je recommande.

Impressed....

I already have a fairly elaborate skincare routine with a few different serums, and I am not really looking to add to my process. If this product was out of this world good, I might have considered it, but the effects weren't impressive enough for me to consider including it in my regimen. It does what it says it will, but nothing extraordinary.

New Brunswick, Canada

new favourite under eye serum

My favourite of the four bright boost products, this serum is thicker and more cream like than other serums i have used before. It does contain a little sparkle/shimmer similar to the gel cream, which does not bother me but I would recommend others use both products sparingly at first to test. I am noticing it brightening my dark under eye circles and smoothing lines around my mouth, as i have been using it morning and night for the past two weeks. My only complaint is the dropper dispenser isn't really effective, a more liquid base would make it easier to use. I tend to just wipe the product off the sides of the dropper onto my fingers.

Glowing

I love this product, it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and illuminating is the perfect word to describe it. It makes me feel confident with or without makeup

Great product

I received this as a free product to try with the rest of the line. I usually use serums so this was a great pricey addition for testing. It went on nicely and didn’t make my skin feel sticky. This coupled with the cream made my skin extra soft and moisturized all day. The only downside was the pump didn’t really work

A big yes!!!!

100% recommand this product! I use this day and night and my skin is way better! I have hormonal acne and my skin is feeling great!
    Love the bottle but I would prefer a pump bottle instead of pipette (it doesn't work well).

Saskatchewan, Canada

What dull skin?

I have been using this serum under my makeup and I have never gotten so many compliments on my skin. People have said I have a healthy glow and my skin has been looking gorgeous. *i received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes