4.1/5
Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum Reviews
#2 in Serums

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Illuminating Face Serum, 30mL, formulated with turmeric extract and Neoglucosamine, visibly improves skin tone, texture & clarity, making it ideal your anti aging skin care routine. This brightening serum also exfoliates & reduces the look of imperfections.

Le sérum illuminateur Neutrogena® Bright Boost pour le visage, 30 ml, avec extrait de curcuma et de Neoglucosamine améliore visiblement le teint, la texture et l'éclat de la peau. Ce sérum illuminateur exfolie la peau et atténue l'aspect des imperfections.

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

March 18, 2020

So soft and gentle

#gotitforfree
    I got this product for free from chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review . Honestly , when I first got it I had difficulty figuring out how to use it !! It’s a dropper , which I had a hard time actually getting the product out onto my Palm . But then I figured out that I only need 2 or 3 drops for the product to work beautifully ! Smells amazing , and makes my skin feel so soft , I just want to feel my skin all the time 🙂

United States

Great product

I received this product for free from chick advisor. It was a great addition to scrub. It hydrated my skin and added to the brightness of my skin. After using the scrub you only need a few drops of the serum to cover your face and to hydrate.

Step 2

This was step 2 of the Bright Boost system. Admittedly I had a hard time figuring out the lid, it looks like a pump but is actually a dropper (once I looked at the picture I got it though haha). Nice fast absorbing serum. Definitely noticed brighter skin after applying this.

Great product

I was lucky enough to receive and test this product from Chick Advisor. I applied the Neutrogena Bright Boost illuminating serum as 2nd step of the whole product selections. My skin is always dull, tired and dry, especially in the winter. This serum really made the difference in my skincare routine. My skin appeared smoother and brighter since the 1st application and the product is safe for sensitive and dry skin like mine. I strongly recommend it

March 17, 2020

Waking up with glowing face

I recieve this cream for free as part of Product Review Club.

I applied this serum just before bed and I instantly feel smoother & brighter. The best thing happened when I woke up, my face feel hydrate & soft. Good job!

Beautiful In A Bottle

The illuninating serum is my favourite product in the Neutrogena Bright Boost line. The moment you apply it to your face you instantly feel soft glowing skin. You don’t need much at all which is nice because the first thing I noticed was how small the bottle was, but a small drop and It gives your face a soft radiant glow. I love wearing it under makeup or by itself. I will definitely be buying this product in the future.

Decent serum

I got this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.

This serum was ok. It smells good but did leave a sticky residue that took a while to absorb. Overnight it did look like my face is a bit brighter. I will continue to use this but will probably only use it at night.

Love the brightness

Love the feel of your face after use. Leaves face feeling softer and brightens skin up. Definitely a must try. Super soft face after use. Definitely leaves a brighter skin tone.

2.2/5

Too shimmery and oily

I received this product for free as part of Chickadvisor's free product review campaign. I tried the whole set of 4 products I was gifted and unfortunately this was my least favorite.

This serum is meant to wear under a moisturizer but I can't imagine combining multiple products with this as a base so the serum felt sticky and oily. It also has a lot of shimmer which creates that healthy glow, but it acts sort of as a cover up. I didn't like all the glitter in it and had to wash my hands after applying since they were all golden.

The bottle applicator is a good idea in theory but the tear drop type applicator can get messy. I would have preferred this to be in a normal pump bottle so I can dispense the product on my fingers directly.

I didn't feel like the serum was light enough or comfortable on my skin and other than the physical shimmering particles, my skin didn't feel brighter or healed in any way.

This is a product that can mask and temporarily revive your skin but it doesn't seem to treat it or transform it inside out.

In love!

In love with this serum! The texture is not sticky at all and it absorbs really fast. It leaves my skin super soft and radiant.
    I received this complimentary product for review purpose.