4.1/5
Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum Reviews
#2 in Serums

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Illuminating Face Serum, 30mL, formulated with turmeric extract and Neoglucosamine, visibly improves skin tone, texture & clarity, making it ideal your anti aging skin care routine. This brightening serum also exfoliates & reduces the look of imperfections.

Le sérum illuminateur Neutrogena® Bright Boost pour le visage, 30 ml, avec extrait de curcuma et de Neoglucosamine améliore visiblement le teint, la texture et l'éclat de la peau. Ce sérum illuminateur exfolie la peau et atténue l'aspect des imperfections.

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

March 25, 2020

Neutrogena bright boost illuminating serum

This is a great product for your anti aging skin. The serum works well around the eyes and mouth lines. It is non-irritating and lightly scented. Easy application and lasts quite awhile.

2.8/5

It's okay

I didn't really notice a difference. Nice consistency but kind of sits on top of the skin. The smells a little strong for me. I dont know if I would buy this.

2.7/5

Not sure I'd buy it...

The serum bottle is a decent size and the applicator makes it to use. However a ton of it gets wasted on the applicator stick. smells a but strange and feels heavy when used with the gel cream.

I enjoyed this one!

This serum was light and absorbed nicely, a little pricey but worth it! Light fragrance and made my face feel nice and brightened! I would recommend this!

Great serum

This Illuminating Serum has a gel cream formula which is very hydrating and great to use in the morning and evening. It helps improve your skin tone and texture and leaves dull skin looking brighter and refreshed. I definitely recommend

2.3/5

United States

Gritty Serum

I've had serums from Neutrogena in the past with the same style of bottle with dropper and they worked a lot better than this one.
    Maybe the bottle I got is defective? The dropper barely picks anything up. This leads to several insertions to withdraw product, which can cause product to spill onto the outside. Where, if it dries along the rim of the bottle, becomes a gritty crust.
    There is A LOT of shimmer/sparkle in this product. (Hence the gritty texture).
    It has a strong fragrance, some may like it but I find it too strong.
    It does not absorb into my skin. It seems to just sit on top. And when layered with the other products in the regimen contributes to the pilling effect I've noticed if I rub my face, even gently, or along the hairline.
    While my face looks brighter I think it's primarily a result of the shimmer in the product and the way it sits on the skin creating a sheen.
    Not something I would choose to purchase in the future.

Updated On: March 25, 2020

*I received this product for free through Chick Advisor's Product Review Club to test and review. #gotitfree

Amazing!!!

I received this from a chick advisor and neutrogena campaign and I've been using this product for a little bit now and holy do i ever notice a difference in the way my skin looks more luminous bright healthy. The packaging is eye catching and the dropper it comes with is easy to use and uses the perfect amount you need to apply on your face feels so refreshing on the skin.

Smells and works great

The Neutrogena bright boost illuminating serum smells wonderful, the whole line does! It has a bit of shimmer to it. It makes you look glowy and dewy while not making you look greasy at all. It makes the skin so smooth! Really love this product!
    #gotitfree #chickadvisor #neutrogenabrughtboost

Luminous

I received this free from chickadvisor.

I have been using this serum for a week now. At first I did not like it and found it sticky. I make sure that my skin is very clean before using it and it absorbs much better into my skin.

It has a sheen to it after you apply leaving you skin looking luminous.

I really like it now and I believe my skin is starting to look more hydrated and brighter..

Its priced well with alot of its competitors.

My New Go-To Serum!

I'm at that age where I'm worried about wrinkles and anti-aging, but I also still have to deal with acne & congested skin. This serum is so good. I love the rich feel when I massage it into my face - my skin just drinks it in - and never feels greasy or heavy.

I noticed an almost immediate effect - my skin was brighter and had a healthier, more even tone. I have been using it for 5 or 6 days now and I definitely notice a long-term luminosity to my skin that I didn't have before - its even brightening my perpetual under-eye bags! The texture is rich, yet light - a surprising combination, I know!

The price is great - definitely comparable to higher priced serums, with the trusted name of Neutrogena behind it!

Disclosure: I received this product for free through ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club to test and review. My honest review is based on my personal experience using this product.