Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum Reviews
#7 in Serums

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Illuminating Face Serum, 30mL, formulated with turmeric extract and Neoglucosamine, visibly improves skin tone, texture & clarity, making it ideal your anti aging skin care routine. This brightening serum also exfoliates & reduces the look of imperfections.

Le sérum illuminateur Neutrogena® Bright Boost pour le visage, 30 ml, avec extrait de curcuma et de Neoglucosamine améliore visiblement le teint, la texture et l'éclat de la peau. Ce sérum illuminateur exfolie la peau et atténue l'aspect des imperfections.

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

April 01, 2020

Adds an instant glow to your face

I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club.

Prior to this, I did not have a skincare regimen (I know, I know) so I was super excited to jump on board the opportunity to try and review this Neutrogena line and I have to say, I am so happy!

The serum, like the other products in the line, has a fantastic, subtly floral scent that will not bother you if you are sensitive to fragrances, like I am. The packaging isn't my favorite - the dropper is a little flimsy and seems unnecessary.

The serum will provide a bright glow to your skin upon application and some hydration as well. When used with a moisturizer, I would recommend allowing the serum to absorb into the skin and dry first. It applies smoothly and does not feel oily. 4-5 drops are sufficient to cover the whole face and jawline. It looks like dusting on a subtle highlighting powder!

After using all the products in this line for about a week, I did find my skin looked smoother and brighter, whereas when I started, I found it dull and lifeless. I don't know whether you MUST have the serum, but it is very pretty.

Soyeux

En général j’apprécie le produit, l’absorption se fait super bien, ne laisse pas de résidus gras. La texture en soi est agréable, pas trop parfumée et on peut voir les petits scintillement dans le sérum.
    Il est à base d’extrait de curcuma, il remplit bien ses promesses d’une peau lisse.
    L’effet a été instantané sur ma peau, mais ne changeant rien au long terme

April 01, 2020

A little goes a long way with this serum

I was very fortunate to have received all four products in the Neutrogena Bright Boost product line free from ChickAdvisor and Neutrogena in exchange for my honest review as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club #gotitfree

A little goes a long way with the Neutrogena Boost Illuminating Serum, even using 3-4 drops twice per day. Having the dropper as an applicator is very useful as I would be tempted to use much more of the product each time without it. After exfoliating with the polish, after just one week the serum brightened, smoothed, and made my skin receptive to absorbing the gel cream.

As with the gel cream and moisturizer, the price point for the serum is quite high for a drug store brand, but is currently on sale. I think the value for money is quite good considering how many uses each bottle contains with 3-4 drops twice per day. I would recommend this serum to others and will likely be purchasing it again once this one runs out.

OMG. Love this Serum!

I really have always used a serum but this one is a nice treat. Very hydrating. I would recommend letting it dry before adding moisturizer etc. But other than that, it's a well rounded product and I would consider a repeat buy!

Skin looks illuminated

Thank you to chickadvisor for giving me the opportunity to try and review this product. The illuminating serum is targeted to resurface and brighten dull skin. After using the serum daily I found my skin looking radiant. The serum is silky and not greasy at all and had a sparkle to it. It absorbs well in to the skin and gives it a great glow.

April 01, 2020

Gives skin a bit of a glow

*Disclosure: I received this product complimentary from ChickAdvisor for testing/review purposes.

The Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum comes as a runny consistency. It's very lightweight serum but doesn't absorb through the skin. It leaves a bit of a sticky feeling that needs to be followed-up with a moisturizer. Other than that, I do like this serum as it leaves the skin feeling refreshed and hydrating.

Good serum

I did not like that this serum had an oiling feeling after application. My skin did look dewy and bright. Thank you for having me try this brightening boost illuminating serum I’ve received this item for free in return of my opinion.

Wonderful Serum!

I loved this serum. I used it regularly as suggested and it left my skin feeling soft, smooth, and fresh! It was a great addition to the other products on the line.
    It went on easily and had a pleasant soft scent. It was non-greasy and absorbed into my skin quickly. I would definitely recommend this product and will be adding to my regular routine!

*I was given this product free to try in exchange for my honest review.

amazing product

i got this serum free from chickadvisor. i really like this serum. it makes my skin so smooth and glowing. before my skin was too dry and dull. this product is magic for me. #gotitfree #neutrogenabrightboost #chickadvisor

Great Serum

I use this serum every night and I love it. It smells amazing, very soft feminine scent and it makes my skin feel velvety soft. I would use it morning and night but I use the face cream from the same brand instead in the morning, but sometimes I double up. Extra love for my skin. I have noticed my skin looks much better after using this with the gel cream. The packaging is so cute too, one thing I don't love is the dropper doesn't work very well at all. That is my only complaint.