4.1/5
Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum Reviews
#2 in Serums

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Illuminating Face Serum, 30mL, formulated with turmeric extract and Neoglucosamine, visibly improves skin tone, texture & clarity, making it ideal your anti aging skin care routine. This brightening serum also exfoliates & reduces the look of imperfections.

Le sérum illuminateur Neutrogena® Bright Boost pour le visage, 30 ml, avec extrait de curcuma et de Neoglucosamine améliore visiblement le teint, la texture et l'éclat de la peau. Ce sérum illuminateur exfolie la peau et atténue l'aspect des imperfections.

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

nice product

It has a pleasant light scent (Includes fragrance which I wish it didn't)and non-greasy feeling after the application,it goes on the face so evenly. it Kept my skin from being dry and it Refreshed it ! Definitely Gave vitality to my tired and dull skin, but my face hasn't looked brighter yet after a week of usage , so I need to use it more to see how it could help me to visibly brightener my skin.
    I love the Package that this serum comes in which protect its light- and air-sensitive ingredients, so it is not wide open! great Neutrogena!

YASS!!

OBSESSED with this brightening serum. This has become a holy grail product of mine. I apply it after washing my face, both in the morning and before going to bed! It absorbs well and leaves my skin looking soooo radiant. A definite must-have!

Wonderful serum!

I love using this after the derma scrub! It doesn't make my face feel oily and is also shimmery and snes good like the rest of the line does! WI keep using for sure

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great hydrating boost!

I've never really seen a difference while using a serum versus not using one, but I still really enjoy using them! This one is very creamy so it doesn't dry out my face like other brands do. Also, it doesn't make my face sticky like other ones which is great. I feel like it adds extra hydration to the face, which is always great, and it smells awesome. It also feels like it made my face ''brighter''.

March 26, 2020

Can live with it, can live without it.

This did help to smooth out the texture of my skin and give it an appearance of radiance. Unfortunately I had to mix it with my other serum as it wasn’t very moisturizing. This might work better as a primer under make-up with added benefits rather than a “nourishing” serum. If your skin has a problem with dimethicone/ silicones I’d suggest staying away from this product as there are many silicones in this “serum”. I #gotitfree and I appreciate the opportunity to try it out :) but I’m unsure whether or not I will repurchase in the future.

Updated On: March 26, 2020

I need to also add that my dropper didn’t work very well, it didn’t suck up product when pumped.

Glowing

Within a week of using Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum together with other neutrogena Bright boost product, my skin glows and lightens. This has a pearl like glittery appearance and very lightly soft texture. Light scent which I like. I used 4 drops of it and spread evenly on my face. Absorbs quickly. Thank you Chickadvisor and Neutrogena.

2.7/5

Not sure I'd buy it.

I was fortunate to have been selected by Chickadvisor to test this product for free.

This serum is milky with shimmer, which I think is the 'illuminating' part of the product description. I don't see the point of the shimmer because it just looks like glitter on my face -- like fallout from eyeshadow. I don't think it's necessary especially since I use serums at night. At first it felt heavy on my face. So each night I used less and less, and I believe less is key for those of us with oily skin. You have to have a light hand because this plus the gel cream can feel too heavy. After a week of using the entire regimen I have had smoother skin but I don't think it's due to the serum. I think the serum has evened out the appearance of my post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. I had quite a bit on my chin, jaw, and cheeks, and I've noticed the redness has been greatly reduced since starting this line. Overall, it's an okay product, but I likely wouldn't purchase because I can't tell what exactly this has done for my skin. I feel like there are more affordable serums on the market to target specific skin issues as opposed to this one.

March 25, 2020

Neutrogena bright boost illuminating serum

This is a great product for your anti aging skin. The serum works well around the eyes and mouth lines. It is non-irritating and lightly scented. Easy application and lasts quite awhile.

2.8/5

It's okay

I didn't really notice a difference. Nice consistency but kind of sits on top of the skin. The smells a little strong for me. I dont know if I would buy this.

2.7/5

Not sure I'd buy it...

The serum bottle is a decent size and the applicator makes it to use. However a ton of it gets wasted on the applicator stick. smells a but strange and feels heavy when used with the gel cream.