4.1/5
Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum Reviews
#3 in Serums

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Illuminating Face Serum, 30mL, formulated with turmeric extract and Neoglucosamine, visibly improves skin tone, texture & clarity, making it ideal your anti aging skin care routine. This brightening serum also exfoliates & reduces the look of imperfections.

Le sérum illuminateur Neutrogena® Bright Boost pour le visage, 30 ml, avec extrait de curcuma et de Neoglucosamine améliore visiblement le teint, la texture et l'éclat de la peau. Ce sérum illuminateur exfolie la peau et atténue l'aspect des imperfections.

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

New Brunswick, Canada

Worth it!

Upon first opening the package I was a little confused on how to get the recommended drops thinking the tip was a dabber until I realised that aha! This is a syringe dropper as the button is on top ! I don't typically use serums so this was a first for me, the 4 drops went a long way and absorbed quickly with no sticky residue or scent! I am loving the no scent with this line of product from Neutrogena but for results I think I'd need to use longer than a full week to get the real results

March 30, 2020

Smells amazing and leaves skin feeling super soft!

This stuff smells amazing ! Makes skin super soft. Goes on nicely, not too drippy. I have combination skin, very dry after washing my face, oily by the afternoon. I noticed that my skin just stayed nice all day. My face was not slimy by the afternoon. Great product would definitely recommend to a friend and would buy again !

My favorite product

Silky, slightly irridecent, goes on smooth, didn't leave my skin tacky or sticky. I slept in it, and although my skin looked great in the morning, it did cause a few small blemishes. Still by far my favorite product and the pros outweigh the cons!!

Great texture

Got this free from chickadvisor. I absolutely love the smell of this product however it did not agree with my skin type. I have sensitive skin and it made me breakout. The texture is great and it felt great on my skin just the results were not in my favour. I could see this being a great product with someone who doesn't have sensitive skin! It has a very clean refreshing smell to it.

LOVE IT #gotitfree

I got this full size 4 piece kit as a free trial, and I am amazed. I was very skeptical at first , I've tried a few products and haven't been impressed. This product is light weight, absorbs quickly into your skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. I love the easy to use dropper, it lets you get just the right amount to use. After about a week of using these products combined i can see the difference in my face, it looks bright, healthy.

Hydrating

I like that the scent is subtle, which is something i look for in face products. The serum is easy to apply and leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed.

Sparkling goodness

I have applied the serum after using the bright boost wash. The serum is sparkly and smooth with a refreshing scent, it makes my skin silk smooth and keeps it moisturized.

Great easy to use serum

I received this product free for testing from ChickAdvisor.

I have dehydrated skin with some oily patches, I love anything that can brighten up the look of my skin.

This serum is packaged delightfully with a cap dropper for ease of use and sanitary reasons. The product easily absorbs into my skin and provides a great glow which is probably due to the shimmer in the product.

Overall, at this point, I am unsure if I would purchase this in the future but it is definitely a contender for it's availability and great price.

March 30, 2020

Favourite product of the line

After trying 4 of the bright boost products, this one is my favourite. I don’t always include a serum in my routine, but I have noticed a difference with this one. I love the texture as it is light and not at all sticky. I didn’t think I’d like the almost glittery shine in the product, however it does not leave that obvious finish on the skin. I like the dropper, and only needed the two drops that it dispenses. I had a dark spot on my cheek when I started testing these products and it has visibly faded since then! Love this product.

March 29, 2020

Bright Boost Illuminating Serum

#GotItFree the size of 30ML is a good size for me for a serum. I like the packaging and the top of the cap has a piece to press to pick up and release the product easily to use. I like the beautiful pink colour on the actual bottle and packaging. I like that the product is oil free and alcohol free. When I apply the milky looking serum it makes my skin instantly feel refreshed and it instantly has a glow! It awakens my skin right away and over time has helped relieve some of the dullness to my skin. I feel the overall price is very reasonable and it’s easy to find at several locations which I like. I received this for testing purposes but it’s definitely a product I would look for and purchase personally. I really enjoyed this product.