4.1/5
Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum Reviews
#3 in Serums

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Illuminating Face Serum, 30mL, formulated with turmeric extract and Neoglucosamine, visibly improves skin tone, texture & clarity, making it ideal your anti aging skin care routine. This brightening serum also exfoliates & reduces the look of imperfections.

Le sérum illuminateur Neutrogena® Bright Boost pour le visage, 30 ml, avec extrait de curcuma et de Neoglucosamine améliore visiblement le teint, la texture et l'éclat de la peau. Ce sérum illuminateur exfolie la peau et atténue l'aspect des imperfections.

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020
    2.2/5

Not great

This doesn't really have any beneficial ingredients in it except for some moisturization. The shimmer from mica is too artificial, and the strong floral scent is way too much. I'm not into this serum at all.

Bright without being greasy

I really liked the feel of the serum. My skin did look brighter, but I wasn't sure if it was a combination of all the Bright Boost products or only one.
    I like the way the serum feels and the way it sank into my skin.
    I didn't like the perfume smell or the applicator. It has a pump on the cap which didn't work that well. I would use the pump pipe to scoop the product out of the bottle instead of pumping it.

April 13, 2020

Lightweight serum perfect for my skin!

I really enjoyed this product! It’s so lightweight going on and doesn’t dry sticky, makes your skin feel smooth!
    I do think there’s not much product in this bottle(it suggests a few drops but the dropper stopped getting any product after 3-5 uses. I just use what’s around the dropper now.
    I will buy this product!

L o v e

This stuff is killer. The consistency is incredible and it made my face feel so dewy and refreshed. Living for it! definitely a staple for me from here on out.

1.0/5

vile

Thank you for letting me try this free because I would not spend 1 cent on it.
    Only thing it does is cover your face in microglitter. Im turning 36 this year and glitter is an absolute no-no. Sure it doesnt look like you have glitter all over your face unless one looks extremely close up, but it just gives you a greasy looking shine that I am NOT looking for. I was using this religiously morning and night with the rest of the Bright Boost products in hopes to see some of the claims of smoother skin or help with hyper pigmentation and I do not feel as though this product has done anything. Claims to smooth the skin, I dont think so. I think purchasing a $6-8 serum from Ordinary would be more effective.
    Product sucks. Ingredients suck. Better options out there unless you like looking like a grease face.

Bright Skin

This product has a nice texture and really absorbs into the skin. It totally brightens my dull looking skin making it look fresh, bright and renewed. A little goes along way with this one. It is a bit on the expensive side but I would recommend it if you really need to add some new life to your skin.

2.0/5

C’est un non...

C’est probablement le produit de la gamme qui m’a donné le moins de résultats. Je n’aime pas la texture du produit et je ne vois pas vraiment d’effet.

0.5/5

April 12, 2020

This feels terrible on the skin.

#gotitfree I was hesitant to try this as it says to pair with the bright boost moisturizer but I followed the instructions. Ugh this stuff was awful. Did absolutely nothing for my skin but make me feel like I had a plastic mask on. Do not recommend and do not feel this product is necessary with the moisturizer. Only one is necessary. I will say, I think this would be great for a night out clubbing! Contains silicones my #clean friends.

Velvety skin

This is a very interesting serum. I apply 5 drops morning and evening, and it sinks into the skin really fast. It has a milky look to it, but it's not very hydrating. However, it makes my skin very soft, almost velvety to the touch. 5 drops is exactly what I need, and that's more than what I used with other serums, so I can tell this one will get used up faster. It's not too rich, so it's easy to layer with other serums in my skincare routine.

Juste parfait!

*** J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement du "Product Review Club" de ChickAdvisor (#GOTITFREE) ***

Depuis que j'ai reçu la gamme de produits de Neutrogena de la part de ChickAdvisor, j'ai changé ma routine de soins quotidienne! Pourquoi? Parce que je suis tombée sous leur charme!

Notamment de ce sérum : après quelques utilisations seulement, j'ai eu l'impression de voir une différence! Ma peau était plus unifiée, et vraiment, plus radieuse. J'ai même eu des commentaires sur cette dernière de la part de mon conjoint qui ne remarque jamais rien, c'est peu dire! :P

Ainsi, pour cette raison, je le recommande chaudement, et il est très probable que je l'achète dans le futur!