4.1/5
Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum Reviews
#2 in Serums

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Illuminating Face Serum, 30mL, formulated with turmeric extract and Neoglucosamine, visibly improves skin tone, texture & clarity, making it ideal your anti aging skin care routine. This brightening serum also exfoliates & reduces the look of imperfections.

Le sérum illuminateur Neutrogena® Bright Boost pour le visage, 30 ml, avec extrait de curcuma et de Neoglucosamine améliore visiblement le teint, la texture et l'éclat de la peau. Ce sérum illuminateur exfolie la peau et atténue l'aspect des imperfections.

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

A Keeper!

I received this product for free via the Product Review Club. Thanks ChickAdvisor!
    Serums are a staple for me and I’ve tried a lot! I love that the serum was smooth, light, hydrating, and left my face feeling supple. After a week, I noticed considerably brighter skin and it’s great by itself or with makeup! Recommend for all.

April 16, 2020

Makes my skin more glowy

This serum is very light & absorbs fairly quickly into my skin leaving it very smooth & a hint of shimmer. It also has the same scent as the bright glow gel.

Brighter skin

I tried out the neutrogena bright boost illuminating serum and noticed and improvement in my complexion for sure. I tend to focus on mosturizing serums mostly but i will be incorporting this in my skincare now.

April 16, 2020

I’m not really sure if this product did anything

I used this serum with the moisturizer but I am not really sure this step is needed? Smells good though!i do really like the bottle pump though! Great new pump idea

Multi-Purpose Serum

Serum's are never missed in my skincare routine. Its unique texture is a good base to prep your skin for nightly moisturizer. I also like to use it as a make-up base. It gives the skin a nice deflecting glow beneath foundation or BB cream.

Not for me

I was given the opportunity to try this product but unfortunately it wasn't for me. The serum lives up to its promise to illuminate skin (it's actually glittery) but it leaves a strange matte feeling after application that lasts for hours and was uncomfortable. It smells great though.

Not bad serum

This serum is unlike any serum I have used before. I am used to more oil based, and this serum was super creamy - almost like a lotion.
    It has a soft, pleasant scent, and does glide across your skin to leave a silky feel. I haven't noticed any change in my skin with this, but I do like how it feels on my skin. #gotitfree

Amazing!

I absolutely love using this stuff! My skin has never felt better and looked nicer. I use it after every shower to keep my skin is smooth hydrated and looking radiant.

April 16, 2020

I instantly fell in love..

I received the neutrogena radiance boost system free for review purposes, i love the sytem as a whole, but the illuminating serum was my favorite, the smell was amazing and the way my skin felt super quenched was when i made up my mind this was the new go to system for me, i normally have very dry patches with combination skin with rosacea as well, so that being said its hard to find something that not only works but it works well, its like it is unduing years of damage and honestly giving me a youthful radiant glow.

Skin Boost!

I received this Neutrogena bright boost illuminating face serum for free to try from check advisor and I noticed after a couple weeks of using it that the look of my skin and texture was brighter with more even skin tone. The feel and texture of the serum itself is great with a light fragrance. I will definitely recommend it to friends to try.