4.1/5
Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum Reviews
#3 in Serums

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Illuminating Face Serum, 30mL, formulated with turmeric extract and Neoglucosamine, visibly improves skin tone, texture & clarity, making it ideal your anti aging skin care routine. This brightening serum also exfoliates & reduces the look of imperfections.

Le sérum illuminateur Neutrogena® Bright Boost pour le visage, 30 ml, avec extrait de curcuma et de Neoglucosamine améliore visiblement le teint, la texture et l'éclat de la peau. Ce sérum illuminateur exfolie la peau et atténue l'aspect des imperfections.

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

March 16, 2020

In love!

In love with this serum! The texture is not sticky at all and it absorbs really fast. It leaves my skin super soft and radiant.
    I received this complimentary product for review purpose.

March 16, 2020

Une bonne crème pour le visage

J'ai essayé le sérum illuminateur et j'ai vraiment aimé l'effet donné. On retrouve des petits brillants dans la crème, très subtile, qui fait en sorte que la lumière reflète bien sur le visage. J'avais la peau vraiment hydraté après seulement quelques jours.

March 15, 2020

Smooth brightening serum

I recently tried Neutrogena's new Bright Boost line. After using the Micro Polish, I applied the Bright Boost Illuminating Serum on my face. The serum was light and went on smoothly. I'm not usually a fan of serums, as I find they leave my face feeling too oily, but this serum did not. After a week of testing it out, I did notice that my face looked brighter. I will continue to use it over the next few weeks, and I look forward to reaping the benefits. I would recommend this to my friends and families.

Thanks @ChickAdvisor for giving me the opportunity to try out this new facial line.

#gotitfree

March 14, 2020

Amazing!

I was able to receive this for free from Chick Advisor! I was very excited to be one of the people that got to try it! I've never tried a serum before but I've been wanting to and let me tell you this product is great! First off it smells amazing. It has almost like a glitter to it but doesn't effect my skin which is so cool. Application was easy and felt great. Still feels great!

March 14, 2020

i love this serum

I am in love with this bright boost serum I feel so illuminated like I am glowing. I love the way it makes my skin look and feel. thank you Neutrogena and chick advisor for the chance to try it out. I will be buying this amazing serum again and recommending to everyone.

March 12, 2020

Buy buy

After washing with the bright boost face wash I used the illuminating serum my face felt amazing! Not greasy not sticky not gross feeling again totally recommend it