4.1/5
Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Serum Reviews
#2 in Serums

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Illuminating Face Serum, 30mL, formulated with turmeric extract and Neoglucosamine, visibly improves skin tone, texture & clarity, making it ideal your anti aging skin care routine. This brightening serum also exfoliates & reduces the look of imperfections.

Le sérum illuminateur Neutrogena® Bright Boost pour le visage, 30 ml, avec extrait de curcuma et de Neoglucosamine améliore visiblement le teint, la texture et l'éclat de la peau. Ce sérum illuminateur exfolie la peau et atténue l'aspect des imperfections.

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

April 21, 2020

I would buy this product again for sure!

Talk about brighter, smoother skin instantly and most certainly saw great results at the end of one week. It was also super hydrating for my skin and wasn't at all oily or greasy on my skin either. Best part is i got to try this product absolutely free and all i had to do was give my opinion of the product in a review. Win win I would say.

Ok this was new

I liked this product my skin definitely looks brighter but also shimmery. There’s like little glitter things in here and I don’t like the feeling of that on my skin. Product is good if used in the series I don’t think I would purchase this for myself but maybe my younger sister. I love the bottle and the way it dispenses, super easy to use

1.8/5

Awful packaging

After receiving this free from Chick Advisor and trying it out I’ve decided that I would not even finish the bottle. Aside from the strong scent I really don’t like the bottle.

Super

J’ai reçue la gamme complète neutrogena et visiblement ma peau l’adore après seulement 1semaine mon teint est vraiment plus uniforme et radieux, ma peau est super hydrater.

0.5/5

Sparkle central

A good brightening serum Should not contain sparkles. This should be named a reflective serum. It’s not bad but I don’t want to sparkle. If you really like the effect, for the same amount of money you can just buy a liquid highlighter or Mac strobe cream.

New Brunswick, Canada

Lightweight

I recieved the product, and LOVED how lightweight and smooth it went on. I used purely this product line for 2 weeks. I felt the dropper gave me just enough to put on my face which is great for not wasting it, and it soaked in quite quickly! I didn't notice it brighten my skin much but I do love the feel and would reccomend it.

April 20, 2020

Light texture and easy to apply!

I liked this serum, but it will remain on my vanity as an occasional because I didn’t really see the results I wanted. Maybe the serum isn’t very concentrated. It was easy to apply and has no strong smells to it! Some serums are too liquid for my taste but this one has the best texture! Good product overall, just not life changing.

April 20, 2020

good

I like the serum overall but you don't get a whole lot in the bottle which was pretty disappointing. Other than that it was pretty good. skin feel moist.

2.2/5

It’s ok

When I first received my illuminating serum I was excited to use it . But was very disappointed the dropper didn’t really suck up much product into it. Was very patchy on my skin even if I shook up the bottle.
    I got this product free for my honest review

Don’t like it.

I will start by stating one good thing about the NEUTROGENA BRIGHT BOOST ILLUMINATING SERUM and that is the light scent. I did not notice anything great about this product. I feel that for the price it should be a serum of good quality. One that actually brightens. The serum literally just had glitter in it.
    I could see the serum being used in the summer to brighten the face sort of like a highlighter but a very light kind. Unfortunately it did not do anything for my face it just felt like a light cream with glitter mixed in. I will not be repurchasing.