Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

2.0/5

Texas, United States

Décevante

#gotitfree Le packaging en soi est bien mais décevant quand on voie le reste de la collection qui est bien plus jolie . Niveau efficacité bof vraiment moins efficace que ma crème hydratent habituelle et de loin .

March 31, 2020

Lightweight, smoothing and smart design!

Love this bottle, the nozzle has a slow dispenser to get the perfect amount each time! This cream is smoothing, hydrating and leaves skin soft to the touch. I noticed a difference immediately, and I also noticed it absorbed quickly, so it was easy to add to my routine given I could apply make up immediately, and it still felt light weight on my skin. I tried this product free as part of Chickadvisor #gotitfree!

Very nice!

Neutrogena Bright Boost Hydrating moisturizer is so light on my skin, it feels nice! It has SPF 30 and it does not feel anything like a sun block. Usually when I apply a sub black, my skin gets very oily and weird but this moisturizer absorbed very nicely inti my skin and did not make my skin oily at all. My skin feels healthy and bright after using it. Very nice moisturizer, loving it!

Love the SPF!

I have been using the Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer for two weeks and I love it!

I have been applying it to my skin every morning underneath my foundation. It gives me a brighter, smoother and more hydrated base to apply my makeup to. And the SPF 30 is such a bonus! I love knowing I am starting my day by protecting my skin from sun damage.

I recommend this product to anyone looking for a brightening moisturizer that has sun protection.

I received this product free for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.

1.3/5

No Mam.

I find facial sunscreens to be scary,this one was no different. The product feels light on your hands, but it goes on chalky. For someone with larger pores this product leaves white residue built;d up in them and make your face very oily. I think the packaging is really cute and would be cute to carry on the go, however the formula is not worth it. I can not speak to its effectiveness with UV rays, as it is winter and those are few and far between. (I received this product free to test)

March 31, 2020

Love that this line has sunscreen!

I absolutely love that this line comes with a moisturizer with SPF!!! I always find I have to buy a separate SPF product, so this is amazing. And has the same great smell. Goes on nice and smooth. And I got to try this for free. I have only used it once as it is winter in Canada but no issues. Really great product! A complete daily routine I will buy again and again.

Perfect for daywear, SPF 30 great for sunny days

I have been putting on the Neutrogena Bright Boost moisturizer with SPF 30 every day as the weather has been sunny and I’ve been outside a lot. I love that the SPF is high enough to allow me to be outside for longer without having to worry about whether my skin is being protected. I also love the fresh floral scent that is delicate enough to make it very pleasant. This moisturizer is not greasy, and it gives my skin an illuminating glow. I highly recommend this product to people with both young and more mature skin.
    #gotitfree
    #NeutrogenaBrightBoost

Great product

I received this product for free as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club #gotitfree

I've been using this moisturizer in the morning during my morning routine, and I'm excited that is has an SPF in it! It doesn't smell sunscreen like, and doesn't feel heavy on my skin. I love it!

Happy

My skin doesn’t really love spf products and I find it difficult to find one without white cast. This one is definitely working so far. It’s lightweight and feels nothing much extra. If I wear a sunscreen I will definitely consider using this one

Must have

What a product to finish the routine, love that it has spf for everyday protection. If I’m going out and haven’t put on makeup I will reapply this to make sure I have some spf on. A great product and glad I was able to try it for free, always nervous about going to buy the products in case I don’t like them then out the money but chickadvisor helps me every time. Thanks