Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

A Great Moisturizer

I received this product free in exchange for my honest review. I have been using this product for two weeks now as part of a 4 step regimen. This moisturizer was not too heavy and worked perfectly on a daily basis. My favourite part is that there is SPF in it which is so important for healthy skin protection. I really enjoyed the scent and found that in 2 weeks it did improve my tone and texture in my face. My face is smoother. I will definitely be repurchasing and recommend to everyone.

Keeps my skin hydrated

Neutrogena bright boost moisturizer hydratant is very effective when going out in the sunshine, it keeps from having skin blotches from the sun and my skin's hydrated. I love it and I recommend it.

Not that great

I got it free in exchange for an honest review.
    I do like that is has a higher spf. I just found that it felt a little greasy and will not fully absorb.

Spf30 without a white cast

I received the Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF30 for free to test our. I really loved this moisturizer with sunscreen. It has spf30 which is amazing as a lot of moisturizers with spf usually has only spf15.
    I love that it’s not too thick and doesn’t leave a white cast to your skin as I find with other moisturizers.
    I did find that the tube was a bit too small for the price and would only repurchase this if I find it on sale.

April 05, 2020

Great for a SPF face lotion

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I'm not a huge fan usually of moisturizers with a high SPF just because they are usually fairly sticky, leave a weird white film on my face and just generally very greasy. I did not find that with this one at all. As I haven't been wearing foundation too much recently, I loved this as a way to keep my face protected from the sun. I found that it absorbed well into my skin - but my skin is a bit on the dryer side, so I could see it being slightly greaser or thicker on someone with oilier skin. I looked at the prices online however, and the price seems quite high for how much product is there - but it might be worth it an SPF moisturizer is what you are in the market for #gotitfree

#gotitfree

Enjoyed it!

A nice moisturizer without a super strong perfume smell. Absorbs quickly. I did notice brighter skin. After about a week of using the whole line, I did have to cut back from the directions by using less and had to wash my face more, as I noticed my skin was a bit oily. May not be good for oily skin. Better for winter time.

April 05, 2020

Un hydratant avec protection solaire

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement dans le cadre d'un banc d'essai ChickAdvisor.

J'ai aimé sa texture assez légère et son fini plutôt mat. Une protection solaire FPS 30, ce n'est pas négligeable! En plus, pas de fini blanchâtre ni de résidu graisseux. Aussi, j'ai aimé le rendu de mon maquillage par dessus cette crème.

Toutefois, j'ai eu quelques boutons dans le front suite à l'utilisation de cette gamme. Aussitôt le teste des produits arrêté, ma peau a retrouvé son apparence. Je crois que j'ai mal réagit à l'un des ingrédients ou au parfum...

2.2/5

Not A Fan

This is a typical poor quality sunscreen. The label says moisturizer but you will definitely need to layer an actual moisturizer underneath because this product does not provide any hydration to your skin whatsoever. I'm not a fan of a sunscreen that gives shiny glare and this product did just that. I haven't been wearing makeup these days and this sunscreen made my face quite shiny and "whiter" under the sun. I think it will work better if I layer makeup product on top of it.
    *Received this product for free from ChickAdvisor to review.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

A Bright Boost with Protection

I received Neutrogena’s Bright Boost Moisturizer with SPF 30 complementary of ChickAdvisor, for testing purposes. The moisturizer comes in a little squeeze bottle that makes for an easy, hygienic application; which I like. I found this moisturizer to be very fluid and lightweight. It isn’t thick or heavy feeling on my skin. It feels fairly natural and makes my skin smooth and glow. This makes it really good to wear under makeup. In fact, once it has absorbed, you really don’t know that it’s on your skin. I must say that I am really impressed by this considering it has SPF in it. Other moisturizers I’ve tried with SPF in them feel and smell just like sunscreen. But this moisturizer does not feel like that at all.
    The only one thing that I don’t really like about this product is that there is fragrance in it. I personally don’t like fragrance in my skincare products, so that is a turn off for me. The scent itself is slightly perfumey. So a for-warning if you are sensitive to fragrance.
    If fragrance is not a concern for you, this is a nice, lightweight SPF moisturizer that you might want to consider trying.

#NeutrogenaBrightBoost

Moisturizer with SPF30

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor to review.
    The product is white but when applied on the skin it is transparent with a light fragrance that after awhile disappears. The package is considerably small so it is easy to bring with you anywhere you go. The product moisturizes the skin, does not leave it feeling oily, it is absorbed fast, makes it looks brighter, and great for wearing by itself. Cannot comment on the effectiveness of the SPF as there hasn’t been any true sun.