Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Effectively combines two cleansing steps into one.  This gentle dermatologist tested formula removes dirt, oil and make-up.  Then it removes eye make-up without soaps or oils that can sting or irritate the sensitive eye area.

September 25, 2018

love it.

Neutrogena foaming cleanser is the best. does it's job just like it says. cleans great and even the family loves using it. doesn't leave any soap on you even keeps you from getting any acne. I definitely recommend it.

September 25, 2018

Love this Cleanser

I purchased this because I had heard that it was an awesome cleanser and it really is. I don't find it dries out my skin and i do suffer with sensitive skin. This is the best cleanser I have used yet.

August 28, 2018

Parfait pour peau sensible.

J'utilise ce produit pour me démaquiller et nettoyer mon visage quand j'ai des éruptions soudaines d'acné. Ne laisse pas de sensation huileuse, sans fragrance notable et très efficace. J'aime beaucoup les produits Neutrogena donc je n'ai pas été déçue!

May 23, 2018

I have problem skin

I have been using this product now for the last month. I have problem skin and sensitive skin to boot. I love how it feels when putting in on. It foams nicely and leave no residue. Will buy it again!

March 21, 2018

Makes skin feel fresh!

While this cleanser does not take off all my makeup (I wear waterproof mascara), it gets everything else off my face! It makes my skin feel really clean and fresh. I love the pump packaging-it makes it very easy to use in the shower in the morning. It's my go to cleanser!

March 16, 2018

My go to facial cleanser

I have very sensitive skin, and need a product that will actually cleanse my skin thoroughly without drying it out. I find this cleanser to be effective at removing eye makeup and foundation. Doesn't cause breakouts.

February 23, 2018

Great product!

This product essentially acts as both a makeup remover and cleanser all in one. It foams up quite well so you don't require a lot of product to wash your face effectively. I have somewhat sensitive skin and I find it is quite gentle while also removing all unwanted makeup and residue. it leaves your face feeling completely fresh and clean. I would absolutely recommend this product as a daily face cleanser!

February 02, 2018

Drying, awkward pump

So at first I couldn't open the bottle, I kept turning and turning the pump but it would not open. Apparently its a known issue. You just turn the bottle upside down and smack it on the bottom and it somehow fixes the pump.

As for the product, this stuff is okay. My skin feels a little too dry after using it though. You definitely need a heavy duty moisturizer after. My cheeks tend to be dry so it may just be my own skin.

January 29, 2018

Gentle and ultra effective

I love this stuff. It takes makeup off in a snap (including eye makeup)! It also doesn't strip my skin of moisture and doesn't irritate my skin or eyes.
    I have relatively sensitive skin, but Neutrogena has been a trusted company for many years for me. It hasn't failed me yet! If you need a gentle and effective makeup remover/cleanser definitely give this a try.

January 24, 2018

A simple and effective facial cleanser

I've been using this cleanser for many years with zero complaints. Take a pea-sized amount and work into a foaming lather to gently clean your face without overdrying.