Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (with fragrance)

April 03, 2019

Love this ... great summer moisturizer

So happy to have tried this product.. as a result it will be the one i choose especially for winter and summer month . Give it a try ladies you wont be disappointed

April 03, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I love this product!

I received this product for free to try and review. I loved it. It made my skin feel so soft and there was no lingering residue. Most products that I have tried like leave me feeling sticky or like it isn't completely rubbed in but this was neither of those things. Just loved it. I would recommend it to everyone to try.

April 01, 2019

Quick absorbing lotion

I received the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel to try for free. I was surprised that it really had no scent to it at all. It worked really well and dried quickly. Thinner than most lotions.

March 29, 2019

Effective Cream

I received this for review and I like this product. It has a good consistency that absorbs well and isn't greasy afterwards. It feels a bit 'plasticky' before it fully absorbs, but it goes away shortly. I have dry skin on my arms and this cream seems to keep it at bay for a good portion of the day after a shower. A little goes a long way, too.

It's a bit expensive in some stores where I am, $15, so I'd feel more comfortable buying it on sale.

I'd recommend this an as option for others who suffer from dry skin.

March 29, 2019

Perfect for the Skin

I have always loved Netrogena products and was excited to try their Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free. I love how the gel-cream is fragrance free!

My skin can be dry, especially during the colder months; therefore, I use a lot of cream. This was my first time trying Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream and it's great. I felt like it made my skin feel hydrated & it didn't make it greasy. It's light enough that you can use it daily. I've been using it daily and it's my skin feels smooth!

I would recommend this product.

March 28, 2019

Lightweight cream

I like the lightweight feel of the cream. I also like how it has a refreshing feel. It absorbs well and lasts long, it keeps my skin feeling moisturized. The price is more than I'd liked to pay for it, but I think it would be worth it when it's on sale.

#gotitfree

March 28, 2019

Not greasy, frangrance free, absorbs quickly!

My biggest issue with any body moisturizers is the texture, they're either too tacky, or greasy. This product feels light, yet moisturizes well. I love that its fragrance free. I would venture to use it as an emergency moisturizer for the face too!

March 26, 2019

Great boost of hydration for winter-weathered skin.

I use body moisturizers at least one to two times a day, especially in the drier months. I have used heavy, thick moisturizers that were okay but greasy. The lighter lotions and "dry" oils didn't seem to soak in or provide enough hydration. The Neutrogena Hydro Boost is a nice in between that has the feel of a gel/lotion but not as heavy as a thick cream but with all the hydration and skin softening benefits of both. It is quickly absorbed, so you can dress right away or jump into bed. It is Fragrance-free so great for anyone with sensitivities or those who want their own colognes and perfumes not to be mingled with their body moisturizer. Good value and good results. I can also see using this in the summer after a day in the sun.

March 25, 2019

Fast absorbing, non greasy hydration

I found the Neutrogena Hydro Boost body gel cream hydrated my skin immediately and absorbed quickly without feeling greasy. A little bit goes a long way as it has a gel texture that is more watery than a regular lotion. My skin is left feeling hydrated and soft. While i like that there is no added scent, i did find the smell to be disappointing, as it is so plain that it has a slightly off odor that isn't pleasing.
    I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

March 25, 2019

nice

it had a great smell and very foamy. felt great after using it. the price is decent if you buy it, I got it as a sample for chick advisor. Even my husband used it and said it was good