Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

Good - 0

January 12, 2019

Very hydrating and soft for the skin

I just love this Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free. After a long summer my skin feels very dry but using this body gel cream has really improved the way my skin looks and feels. It contains hyaluronic acid which really hydrates my dry skin. I am using the gel cream twice a day and massage it into the skin in a circular motion for about half a minute. The gel cream goes on very smoothly and absorbs quickly especially after taking a shower. It really hydrates the skin without feeling sticky or greasy. The gel cream is fragrance free. After using the gel cream for a while I really do see results. My skin is softer and it looks more radiant and feels hydrated. I really recommend this body gel cream.

January 11, 2019

Really lives up to it's name

I have type 1 diabetes and have always had to take special care of my skin to prevent excessive dryness. I decided to take a break from my regular body lotion and try this because it contains hyaluronic acid and I have heard so many good things about it. This body gel cream is amazing. It really lives up to it's claim. The texture is really like a gel cream, it is light, non-greasy, and absorbs quickly. It kept my legs and arms hydrated throughout the day. My skin feels very soft. The scent of this gel cream is to be desired. I don't care for it. I tolerate the smell because it really works on my skin. I'm happy to know Neutrogena offers an uncented version of this so I will be purchasing that kind next.