Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

September 09, 2019

light on skin

I got a tested tube, and I really like how it feels on my skin. very light and fast absorbing which is awesome on body skin and it doesn't leave that sticky feeling. absolutely considering to get the full bottle next time.

August 27, 2019

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream - Best Ever

I love love love this product. I have sensitive skin and will break out from perfumes in some products, but not this. It's smooth and silky feeling, non greasy and refreshing. I use this a few times daily on my hands.. and also all over after a bath or shower. I don't know how I managed before this product came out. My dry sensitive skin is a thing of the past now.

I highly recommend you try this product, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

August 26, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Love it!

Obsessed with this lotion. It’s so light, doesn’t feel sticky or have an over powering smell which I love. This line of products have been my go to recently!

August 20, 2019

Great products.

The products are very good. Helps my dehydrated skin and works best on my skin post showers. I wish the bottles were bigger in size! Hopefully if they come out with more in the future there will be various sizes for purchase.

August 13, 2019

Fantastic

J'ai vraiment adoré cette crème. Elle ne reste pas collante et pénétre rapidement. Je l'ai appliqué sur mes coups de soleil et cela m'a bcp aidé. Je le recommande sans hésitation

July 24, 2019
    United States

Hydration at it’s best!

I normally don’t like applying moisturizer frequently on my body because I have a perceived idea that it will be sticky and greasy, but chose to try this product because I have sensitive skin and I also noticed it becoming too dry, especially my legs and my arms from the top, I really did fall in love with how non-greasy and lightweight this cream is, and I love how my skin is so soft like a baby! I would apply this twice and it noticeably made my skin way softer without the icky greasiness! Love it

July 22, 2019
    New York, United States

New Neutrogena Hydroboost Body Gel Cream Review

I just purchased the new Neutrogena HydroBoost Body Gel Cream and I have to say it has quickly become one of my favorite body lotions/ creams ever! I love the scent of the HydroBoost line in general so that is a great plus but also the gel consistency makes it super easy to blend out and you don't need a lot, and the hyaluronic acid keeps my skin feeling soft all day long! Would definitely recommend and will repurchase, the only downside is that it is more expensive than other creams, however, I do think it's worth the price.

July 19, 2019
    Brent, United Kingdom

So smooth

This product I perfrcy for summer,non greasy, non sticky. Love it all year round!
    So light and smooth and it glides on the skin and makes it soft. Love love

July 18, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Love this lotion!

I have very dry sensitive skin and I have tried so many different lotions I lost count a long time ago!!! Most of them have done absolutely nothing for me :( I was using the hydro boost for the face and was seeing results, so I decided to try the one for the body and I was so happy I did. It left my skin soft and smooth. It was lightweight and refreshing. I would definitely recommend this product.

July 18, 2019

my skin feel very hydrated

I have extremely dry skin like the driest it can get. When I usually put moisturizer in my skin still feels dry and rough with just on application. I have to put several layers on moisturizer for my skin to feel soft. Using the gel moisturizer made my skin feel very hydrated with no sticky residue on its own. I bought this product to mix with my favorite moisturizers to create the perfect product for my extremely dry skin. This product was perfect for my experiment and made my skin feel really hydrated. I would definitely recommend to people who are trying to battle the chapped winter months. I would not recommend this for use by itself on a daily basis for those with extremely dry skin. It’s great for quick hydration but not so good for lasting on the skin.