Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

March 21, 2019

Would definitely buy it again!

Most products when they say scent free still have some sort of smell to them, usually fairly unpleasant ones too. Thankfully Neutrogena has absolutely nailed it with this one. There is a teeny tiny scent and it's pleasant not icky.
    As for the product itself, I've been using it mostly on my hands and arms because those are the driest parts of my body. If I use this on my hands before doing dishes I find that they're not nearly as dry afterwards, which is wonderful! My arms and elbows feel wonderful too! I live in Northern Ontario and this winter has been brutal Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream came at the right time to get my skin back on track!

***I received this product for free for ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest, unbiased review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. ***

I Love This Product!

I absolutely love this product. I found that it absorbed into my skin very quickly; so no sticky feeling left behind. The scent is also quite nice. Very fresh but not too strong. For the size of bottle I think $8.99 is a pretty good value. I would recommend this product to my friends and family and am going to make this product part of my daily body moisturizing routine.

Great Product

I received this body cream, free to review, on March 15th and tried it right away. There is no scent, it absorbs quickly, and it is non-greasy. I don't use body cream often because I find I don't have time to wait to get dressed. However, this is not the case with Neutrogena Gel Body Cream and I have used it daily since I received it. My skin gets very dry in cold weather so the timing to try this was great. My skin is definitely softer and not nearly as dry as it was. My feet and hands are the worst areas for dryness (I am applying more to these areas) and they are a little dry but not cracked. At $8.99 it is great value for the money and I have already bought a bottle when I was at the store (my daughter is using my free bottle also). It works as advertised and I love it!

À garder sous la main

J’ai adoré ce gel crème. Il est ni trop léger ni trop lourd par sa texture, il est vite absorbé par la peau et ne laisse aucune sensation collante. On a pas à attendre avant de s’habiller. Même les peaux difficiles aimeront l’effet hydratant qui dure et dure. Vous devez l’essayer!!!

March 20, 2019

A solution for dry skin!

I was so excited when I was chosen to review this product (got it free) as winter has been unkind to my already dry skin. I love the super light texture that goes on so smoothly and really hydrates my skin without leaving it feel goopy. I'm also a fan of how fast-absorbing it is so I can quickly get on with getting ready after using it without worrying about any staining if I touch my clothes right after. Definitely recommend this product!

March 20, 2019

Leaves my skin feeling glorious!

This body gel is amazing. It feels weightless on my skin and doesn’t leave a greasy feel whatsoever like other products I have tried in the past. My skin feels healthier and more hydrated already. I have used this gel every night this week and it’s safe to say I am addicted to it, and will without a doubt purchase it again.

March 20, 2019

Skin feels silky and absorbs super fast!

So pleased to have finally found a more than affordable #tryNeutrogenaCanadaHydroBoost body gel cream with the added benefit of hyaluronic acid that helps hold 1000 times it's weight in water which is so important with my aging skin. I also love the fact that it is truly scent free!!! So it does not interfere with my favourite perfumes. Also, it absorbs super fast and I found that I could get dressed right after applying it...try it on your hands with a simple snap your fingers test. It is that easy. Love it!!!! I #gotitfree through @ChickAdvisor and I have already purchased another bottle at my local Shoppers Drugmart. I do believe this will be an ongoing purchase as you cannot beat the volume to price ratio with hyaluronic acid and outstanding performance!!!! All smiles here.

March 20, 2019

perfect for my sensitive dry skin

I received this product as a free sample to test from Chickadvisor and it is one of the best hydrating creams that I have ever used. It is fragrance-free which works well for my sensitive skin. Since it is called gel cream i was worried that it would leave me feeling sticky and uncomfortable. I was wrong. It has a very nice consistency and is quickly absorbed by the skin leaving it feeling smooth and fresh. It also keeps me hydrated for the whole day. love it.

Great gel

I received this gel free. I love the silky feeling that it has. I was afrais a gel would be sticky but it is really smooth. You don’t have a bad feeling when you apply it.
    I usually do not cream my whole body ( arms and legs, feet and hands) but I started using it on my whole body...feels refreshing ans my skin is softer. Got rid of dry skin on elbows by using it morning and evenings.
    No idea yet of the price but it is going to become my regular cream now.
    The fact it is frangrantfree makes it even better,

neutrogena hydro boost

j'essaie depuis une semaine le gel pour le corps neutrogena hydro boost et j'adore hydrate bien la peau et la crème pénètre rapidement. Par contre la texture n'est pas l'idéal, texture gel me répugne un peu mais l'efficacité est là alors je passe par dessus la texture.