Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (with fragrance)

June 25, 2019

Formule légère!

Superbe crème. Bonne odeur délicate. Absorption bonne. Formule très légère et non collante. Superbe crème estivale pas trop épaisse. Confortable. Donne vraiment un effet d'eau sur la peau.

May 29, 2019

Something different

The gel cream is a different consistency than most body washes it is neither a cream or a gel. It doesn't lather which I am not sure I can get use to. It is nice that it has no scent which is important these days. It does leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed.

April 12, 2019

Awesome product

My skin felt refreshed
    And moist
    and soft without stickiness',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I have sensitive skin and did not react !!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

April 10, 2019

I will use this lotion from now on

I love that it is not greasy. My skin feels so smooth and silky when I apply it after my shower. Thank you for letting me try it before I buy it. I even put it on my clean face.

April 10, 2019

I love this product.

I have been really enjoying this product. With the winter season just ending my skin has been suffering from dryness and itchiness. With this product it has helped with this these issues. I will buy this product

I like this product.

This product absorbs nicely and does not leave a greasy feel! It has a great smell and nice feel. I would definitely purchase this product and use it.

Très hydratante

J ai adoré le produit , il hydrate toute la journée, super bien, la texture est différente des autres, je vais aller m' en acheter lorsque la bouteille sera finie. J adore ce produit, je le recommande pour tous

April 09, 2019

Hydrating but not Greasy.

I received this neutrogena hydro boost body cream for free with chickadvisors. Like the other hydro boost line I like this hydrating body cream that isn’t greasy and glides on quickly. It absorbs quickly also. Would buy again

Great price, great results

I have been using the Hydro Boost face cream for about a year so I was excited to try the body gel cream. I do not like the feel of a cream that seems to sit on your skin so this gel cream was just the ticket for me. It absorbs quickly and leaves the skin feeling soft and fresh, not heavy and greasy. The only downside for me was the lack of fragrance. I am sure that's a plus for a lot of people but I do like a subtle fragrance with a body lotion.

April 08, 2019

Loved the way it made my skin feel! Great value

A great price point for a really good product. Definitely didnt dry out my skin and made my face feel very clean and hydrated. Loved the foaming texture.