1 review
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

March 13, 2019

It works but I was expecting more

I like the fact that this product is fragrance-free. The texture looked promising. I feel it is very slow to absorb in the skin. You cannot get dressed right away and, if applied just before bed, your sheets will stick to your skin a little. It is moisturizing, but because it contains hyaluronic acid, I was expecting the hydration to last at least 24 hours. It doesn't last any longer than any lotion without hyaluronic acid. I would not pay more for this gel-cream. I will use my bottle but will not repurchase #gotitfree #ChickAdvisor