Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (with fragrance)

March 23, 2019

Not the most hydrating

I'm a person who eats, drinks and sleeps with lotion near my body. I use it after coming out of the shower, after washing my hands, and before I go to bed. My hands are always dry, my arms are always dry, my legs and body too. I need and crave hydration and take it verrrry seriously.

I was excited to try the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream because I've never tried a gel cream like this, or one with hyaluronic acid. I usually stick to traditional cream lotions or body milks/souffles, so I was intrigued by the non-greasy promises. Upon initial use the product seemed fine, but I felt like the areas where I used the lotion became dry significantly quicker than if I had used a slightly less fast-absorbing lotion. I found myself having to go back again and again to moisturize, which is not super convenient when you're busy or on the go.

Perhaps gel creams are good for people who are slightly more oily, but this wasn't for me.

I received this product for review from the Chickadvisor Product Review Club

March 23, 2019

Great Lotion!

I recently received this product from Chick Advisor to try free but doesn’t affect my opinion. I was highly impressed by this lotion. It smells great and smooths over my skin easily and is not too thick like a heavy cream. I liked how soft my skin felt after applying the lotion (used it twice a day as force of habit) and my skin looked less dry and so much healthier after the second day of usage. Definitely a great product would recommend you try it for the price you can’t go wrong!

Quality moisturizer

This moisturizer worked well after a shower. Went on smooth...non-greasy feel after application. Absorbed well into my skin. I even put a little on my face as it was gentle and scent free. I had dryness around my nose area due to a cold. This moisturizer didn’t sting or irritate the area. I was pleasantly surprised! Perfect for anyone with sensitivities.

Excellent

Bonjour je les reçus en cadeaux de votre part il est en teste mais a datte l'efficacité est super laisse pas la peau grasse et est adsorber très rapidement donc cote pratique car ont sort de la douche ont se crème et hop ont peut enfilée nos vêtement assez rapidement.. merci

Neutrogena hydro boost gel

Yes I would buy neutrogena hydro boost gel moisturizer. It went on nice smooth and silky and didn’t leave my skin feeling wet. After using it daily I noticed the dry patches on my elbows gone. It’s like the moisturizer gave my skin a well needed drink. Thanks for the opportunity.

March 21, 2019

It really did boost the moisture!

I reviewed Neutrogena Hydro Gel Lotion and I got it free in exchange for an honest assessment of the product.

Super impressed!! Not sticky in the slightest. I use it every morning after my shower and plan on using it through the spring and summer, as it is lightweight and won't clog pours. Really big size bottle for the price and you can pick it up at Walmart with your regular purchases - no need for trips out to specialty shops.

Luxurious

I consider myself as a lotion aficianado and just love this hydro booster. I received this product as a free sample through chick adviser. If you saw my night stand I have multiple bottles of types of lotion some are scented, some claim non greasy, some specific for dry skin. I have to say now that they all have been replaced with this one bottle of Neutrogena hydro boost. I slather this beauty all over every morning and right before I go to bed.

Great product!

I was one of the lucky members and received this product for free to test out. I liked this product because it was not sticky and did not leave any white residue as with other thicker creams. This one absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft for the whole day! I use it on my face and legs and have been seeing great improvements in moisture content! I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends especially because it's so affordable at such a large quantity too.

March 20, 2019

Absorbs quickly leaves skin soft &smooth;

#gotitfree #ChickAdvisor #tryNeutragenaHydroBoost @ChickAdvisor , thank you ChickAdvisor for the opportunity to try this out, love the lightness and consistency of this gel cream, it absorbs very quickly, no fragrance or irritation, left my skin feeling soft,supple and smooth. No residual film left it just absorbed into my skin. No itchy dry skin anymore , thank you Neutrogena.

March 19, 2019

I would buy this product in the future

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor in exchange for my review.
    I have always had dry skin, and have tried different moisturizers over the years to combat the issue only to have to reapply throughout the day. The very first day I used this product I was pleasantly surprised that it’s moisturizing qualities lasted all day long wilithout feeling oily. It was quick to absorb and I liked the fact that it was fragrance free. I would definitely recommend this product.