Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (with fragrance)

March 04, 2019

I would recommend it.

I have been using this product from last 10 days and I really enjoyed using this, though I feel it is a bit expensive. I like Neutrogena skin care product line and some of them are really worth the money.

February 09, 2019

Lightweight, but effective

During the winter, I usually grab richer creams in order to keep my skin hydrated. So, I was pleasantly surprised at how well this body lotion moisturized my skin despite its lightweight formula.

It has a gel-like consistency that's nice and smooth upon application. It absorbs quickly in the skin, meaning it takes less effort from my end to work the product in. I didn't feel the need to re-apply throughout the day which is always a plus! And as someone who has sensitive skin, I appreciate that this comes in a fragrance-free version; it hasn't irritated my skin in any way.

Disclaimer: As a ChickAdvisor staff member, I had the opportunity to try this product for free.

February 06, 2019

everyday my face get butter than before because my face oily and it hard for me to get a nice product for it also my favourite scurb face from neutrogena the bestttttttttttttt!