Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

I would buy this

This product worked well. Don't need a lot. And I would buy it again. I loved how easy it was to apply to face. I enjoyed the smell. It left my face nice and smooth until bedtime

Hydro Boost

Not to fond of this product i find it makes your skin feel like its caked with product not fond of it and i prob wont buy it nor will i recommend it to my feiends

April 26, 2018

Good

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST GEL CREAM is good. I found it went on easily and absorbed well. It wasn't my favourite scent. I didn't find that it left my skin greasy. #gotitfree

2.3/5

Left my face sticky

I love the fresh, clean scent of this and it felt amazing immediately after going on. Unfortunately shortly after as it dried it left my skin feeling sticky and tacky.

April 25, 2018

Some positives, but doesn’t live up to its name

I received this product free for review purposes

I like the overall feel and ease of using the hydro boost gel. It is easily wearable without any oily residue. It goes on easily, I think because it’s a gel cream.

Being called Hydro Boost, I was expecting it to leave my skin with a long lasting hydrated feeling but I found my face feeling dry/tight shortly after use. It did not provide the moisture I was expecting

Not for me

I received this free as part of Chick Advisor's Product Review Club. I found this gel was really sticky feeling on my face. It didn't give me that really deep moisturizing feeling I like in the moisturizers I use at night, and since it doesn't have SPF, I wouldn't wear it during the day.

2.8/5

Not a fan

The hydro boost gel cream isn’t one of my favourites. It absorbed quickly but I didn’t feel it was particularly good at moisturizing. The smell was ok and wasn’t overpowering which I appreciated.

2.8/5

love this product

love this gel boost cream, it makes my skin feel super hydrated and smooth. i love the gel consistency and it smells great as well. i would highly recommend it.

I've used better... But I've used worse

I liked this product. It is refreshing and hydrating. It was not oily and did not cause me any breaks outs. I'm on neutral ground with this product. I would use it if it was available but I wouldn't go out of my way to obtain it.

Not bad, the usual

A typical gel cream. Maybe my skin is different from others. But I felt that my skin absorbed it within the first few minuets of applying it then felt dry until I felt uncomfortable and had to reapply another cream. Overall there wasnt much of a scent to it, good quality but just not for me.