Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

Great product

I fully admit I had to look up what a gel-cream WAS at first lol! I have to say it was interesting to use the first time - I wasn't sure what to expect from a gel.

I found the product to absorb quickly and easily into my face providing much needed moisture. My skin is rather dry right now with it still being cooler out and I found the hydro boost gel provided long lasting results. After a week of use I had no issues with clogged pores or irritation from using the cream.

Hydrating!

I enjoyed this hydrating gel and I really felt it made my face feel a lot more fresh, it was super convenient to carry around as the tube is so tiny but it does so many beneficial things.

April 27, 2018

Very light gel cream that hydrates your skin!

I #gotitfree and love using this gel cream because it is very light and hydrates my skin perfectly. I love the smell and texture of the gel. My skin absorbs the gel instantly, making my skin feel smooth and hydrated. I love how it does not make my skin oily. I use it everyday as a moisturizer for my skin.

Deeply hydrating

I'm so glad I received this product to try from ChickAdvisor to review. I recently went on a trip to Palm Springs, which is in the middle of the dry California desert. Needless to say, after being in the dry desert heat and sun all day, my skin was parched at night. I'd put this on as soon as I got back to my hotel room after cleansing my face and would immediately feel my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. I'd highly recommend!

April 27, 2018

Une crème pour les beaux jours!

J'ai reçu le gel crème Hydro Boost de Neutrogena dans le cadre d'un banc d'essai de Chick Advisor et j'ai adoré sa texture légère et son fini non-gras.

Mon problème, c'est que je suis dans le Grand Nord québécois et que j'affronte encore des temperatures ressenties de -30 °C... Ma peau est sèche, déshydratée et ultra-sensible. En ce moment, jai besoin dune crème beaucoup plus riche que cela, mais pour les beaux jours de cet été, je pense qu'elle sera parfaite! À retester dans quelques mois!

Will be buying !

A very nice smooth gel cream. Made my skin feel hydrated all day ! It was nice and light not greasy . I definitly be buying soon ! Received complimentary from chick advisor .

Perfect for dry skin

This gel cream is perfect for dry skin as it moisturized my skin very well. I have often suffered from dry skin and this cream helps me with that. This product does what it says! It is oil free and does not clog pores. You can wear it under makeup and it is not too heavy. I got it for free from chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review. Last the whole day! Definitely recommend!

Refreshing

The coolness of the gel cream really made my skin feel refreshed in the morning. The lightweight texture was a plus and the smell reminded me of summer. My skin had a nice dewy look after using it.

#gotitfree

Good for my Dry Skin

I was pleasantly surprised at how hydrated the gel cream left my skin. I have dry skin but this left me feeling really moisturized. Since this is an item I can easily pick up at a drug store I would likely purchase this. I like that it has Hyaluronic acid to help hydrate the skin. The formula is really light and blends into the skin so easily.
    I received this item complimentary from ChickAdvisor for reviewing purposes.

Works Great

I received this product through the website so I did not have to pay however I think I would have purchased this only if it was on sale. The product definitely did it's job; My skin felt clean, hydrated and refreshed. However my skin did break out around the chin area which is a big concern for me! If you do not have sensitive skin then give it a try!