Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

May 25, 2018

Hydro boost does add moisture!

I liked this product. It made my skin softer and more moisturized than before! The gel works well as a primer too. It is scented so if you're sensitive to smell might not be the one for you.

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST GEL CREAM

I suffer from eczema on my face and I struggle to find a great hydrating gel or cream to keep up with my dryness, but I was ever so impressed with this gel. I used it as a part of my night time routine and every morning I woke up with soft hydrated skin, and it would last all day. I am so in love with new to me product that I will keep it in my routine from now on.

Très bon hydratant!

J'ai bien apprécié ce petit gel lors des jours suivants une exposition un peu trop longue au soleil!!!! Ce petit gel fraicheur hydrate très bien! Je l'ai surtout apprécié pour le contour des yeux! Je le recommande! Merci Chickadvisor de m'avoir permis d'essayer ce produit gratuitement!! :)

May 25, 2018

I would buy the full size to try again

Chickadvisor sent the the trial size of this hydro boost gel cream to try. To be honest, it is too little to tell the effectiveness; I last only 2 days in my routine. For the first time user of Neutrogena, I quite like the feeling it leaved on my skin. Therefore, I decide that I would go buying the full size to try it for a week. If it's better than my facial lotion now then I would definitively using this product to use frequently.

Perfect for my skin

I received this product for free and I loved it. Unlike other creams, because its a gel, it was easily absorbed by my skin and I didn’t had to wait for a long time to apply my makeup on. No smell and kept my skin moisturize even with makeup.

New Favourite!

This gel cream is literally a dream! It goes on smooth, and locks in moisture without being greasy. It layers really well with other products and lasts all day. I love that there is mo fragrance, especially because I am applying to my face, which is sensitive.

I have dry patches of skin, and this gel took them away almost instantly. I will definitely continue to purchase this cream and will recommend this to my family and friends.

*,I received this product free, from ChickAdvisor.

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST gel cream 😍❤️

I'd like to say thanks to chuck advisor once again ! I love neutrogena products , I use the hydro boost gel under my eyes and it feels refreshing! Unlike other products that leave my skin oily/greasy this product almost dissolves instantly! I love it 😍 Would definitely recommend this to friends , two thumbs up 👍🏻

Hydration Station

I'm embracing this product as a future staple in my skincare regime. It gets the job done! Soft, healthy looking skin? Check! Hydrated skin? Check! Easy, quick and no-mess application? Check! Soft, subtle fragrance? Check! Affordable price tag? Check, check, check! This is a must for all skin types!

Was ok

Was given this cream to try as a part of the chick advisor review program
    Was pleased with the product.little to no sent wich is great cuz my mom who i see often is allergic
    Feeling was good on my skin. Didnt feel too heavy, was just right

Saskatchewan, Canada

Really good gel

This gel made my skin very smooth. However, I think it is a bit pricey for the amount you get. I received this product free for testing purposes from chick advisor.