Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

California, United States

A good make up free day go to

Easy to use. However, with my skin regime this did not really work well with my make up regime. This gel is great if you are not wearing make up but as soon as I applied make up it was not as effective.

Light and easily absorbed.

Hydrating!

I got this free from Chick Advisor to test out. I love a good hydrating gel and this one is light weight and feels refreshing. It is a clear gel and absorbs into the skin very quickly! Would definitely recommend!

Very moisturizing

I have never used a gel based moisturizer before, I normally stick with creams, but I am really impressed with the quality. I have a very dry forehead and have to apply moisturizer several times a day to prevent it from flaking off with my makeup, and with this gel, I found most days was one application and I was good til the following day. The price however is a big turn off for me, at around $20 for a regular size bottle, this is steep for what I would normally pay for a moisturizer

2.2/5

May 07, 2018

Interesting but not for me

Really wanted to like this because it's gel so would be lighter for the summer months but it just doesn't moisturize the way I hoped. I have very dry/sensitive skin and upon initial application, feels very cooling and moisturizing but absorbs very quickly leaving my skin tighter and drier. I also noticed it made my skin redder (it was the only new product I was using for a few days).

Good lightweight moisturizer

This went immediately into my skin leaving it feeling refreshed and hydrated without leaving any greasy residue, I can be prone to breakouts and this hydrated without giving me any acne. Good for using under makeup too. Thanks Chick Advisor for letting me try this free!

Small package big drama

After applying this cream it seems like your face is so clean and soft. The best thing is that the cream not oily at all. I just love it. You just need a little bit to get the job done.

Hydration for your face!

I was sent the Neutrogena Hydro boost gel cream 14 days ago. I found it to be very light on my face and neck. I liked that it contained hyaluronic acid which helps with moisturizing and leaving the skin rejuvinized. It is gel like so does not make your face feel greasy! I would definitely purchase this gel cream again;)

High Quality Hydration

Lately, I've been gravitating to more water and gel-based moisturizers. I find that they work wonders for my dry skin. This hydro boost gel proved to be just as effective. The only con is that it's not the typical affordable price that one would expect from a drugstore brand. However, the product really delivers on its claims. In fact, it is pretty lightweight and it absorbed quickly into my skin, which made it easy for my make-up application. In addition, the hydration it gave lasted for most of the day.

I received a sample from Chickadvisor for testing purposes and this is my honest review.

May 06, 2018

Super crème!

Je trouve que cette crème hydrate bien le visage. Elle s’étend bien et l’odeur de la crème est agréable. Mon visage n’est pas huileux après l’application. Je rachèterais encore!

May 06, 2018

Good Daily Moisturizer

I received this product for review from ChickAdvisor and I really liked that the scent wasn’t too strong. It has been keeping my skin moisturizer throughout the day. I like that I get the feeling of moisturization without the oily sensation of the average moisturizing cream. I find it does get quickly absorbed by the skin but I haven’t needed to use an overwhelming amount of product to feel that it moisturizer my skin. It does feel a little tacky at times but overall a nice moisturizer for daily use under your makeup or just on its own.