Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

My hands love it!

Let me start my review of this product with scent! I really love how this hand gel smells very fresh. Both my mom and I really loved how it smelled like as soon as we applied it to our hands. Next let me talk about how it felt like! very cool once I applied to hands it felt really nice as if the gel was going right into my skin and working its magic away :) did not feel like a greasy after effect after I had it on for some time which is very nice because I don't like oily creams! Felt really light putting it on my hands Overall I highly recommend this product to anyone who feels like their hands are dry and not very hydrated! Will 110% reuse this product, thank you!

May 21, 2019

I would purchase this again

Got this free from chick advisor and I must say it smells wonderful. When I used it on my hands, it was light weight, kept my hand moist and was not oily at all. Love the fact that it’s a gel cream!

Lovely hand cream

I have received this from Chickadvisor and i must say this cream is amazing it smells really nice. This really does have a gel texture and it left my hands feeling very soft. I love the fact that this cream is very light weight and does not have a sticky feeling to it.

Love the fragrance

I received this product free from the Chick Advisor Product Review Club.

I love the smell of this hand gel cream. It is so pleasant and not over powering. You also don't have to use too much. The size of the hand cream is perfect as you don't have to use too much and I don't want to be using this same hand cream for a long time. I am always washing my hands because of changing my newborn's diapers and I find it very moisturizing and also the perfect size to have on my change table. I definitely recommend this product.

May 20, 2019

its ok

it's ok for summer. They are very light weight which feels great but i find myself have to reapply. Not sure if it will be suitable for winter/dry seasons

May 19, 2019

wow

my hands are very dry and easily gets dirty so i am looking for a cream what keeps my hands smooth. this brand is really good to protect your skins out of dryness

May 18, 2019

i just do not like the fake smooth

thanks Chickadvisor to let me try this product for free.
    Actually I really like Neutrogena products, but i have to say i am not a fan of this hand cream. First, i do not like the smell of it. just so chemical, and the sent is so strong. After you use the product, it will not absorb quickly, leave a fake smooth feeling (Silicone). I will finish my products. It still give you the hydration your hands need. But to be honstly, i will not purchase this product again. sorry