Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Perfect for summer!

This is the perfect summer hand cream. My hands are always dry from chasing after a busy toddler and all of the activities that go along with that. This leaves my hands feeling soft, supple, moisturized and not the slightest bit greasy. It has a pleasant scent which isn't too overwhelming and is the perfect size to throw in your bag to take on the go. Thank you Neutrogena and ChickAdvisor for this review opportunity. #gotitfree

Amazing cream

This hydration gel works instantly. I like the texture and it's doesn't leave your hand feeling greasy afterwards. The scent of the cream could be improved but overall it's a great product.

Parfait pour l’été

J’adore la formule gel, super douce a cause du Dimethicone. C’est vraiment un hydratant parfait pour l’été.

J’aime aussi le fait qu’il n’y a presque pas de parfum il est ultra léger ont peu a peine dire qu’il y’en a un.

Love the gel!

I typically don't use hand cream a lot but I do need it. I find cream to be greasy a lot of the time. I absolutely love the gel formula! It is not greasy and rubs in easily. It smells amazing but is not overpowering. It keeps my hands very hydrated. The price is very affordable and I could see myself buying this again to keep in my purse. I really liked it!

Fast Arbsorbing Hand Cream

This added hydration back into my hands and the product was non-greasy. I found that it was fast to absorb and this is a gel cream which is lightweight. This would be a great product to have at your desk or your nightstand because you can continue what you are doing as there is little downtime as you wait for the product to sink into your skin. You can display it vertically as it will stay upright as the white cap is flat. My hands felt very soft and it smells the same as the Hydro Boost Sunscreen which I am a big fan of! I also want to mention that I have psoriasis on my hands and it did not irritate them at all. This product is also Dermatologist recommended. #GotItFree for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.

Fantastic hand cream!

I got this through ChickAdvisor and I absolutely love it! I have very dry hands and have been struggling to find a hand cream that actually works and isn’t all gooey. This one not only does its job but it also smells really good!

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST HAND GEL CREAM

It smells amazing. It really helped with my dry hands. I like how it was a non-greasy product. My hand felt amazing after a couple of uses. I got this product for free.

Hydo boost hand gel

This product is absolutely amazing. I suffer from very dry hands, and this gel lotion has kept my hands feeling soft and moisturized. Gentle enough for everyone in the house to use it.

May 21, 2019

Good

The scent is nice and the cream is very light and soft. It does not leave hand sticky and help moisturize.it is hydrating my super dry hands and does leave any greasy feeling.

Love it

Received it free. Thank you. I love my hand cream. I also carry it in my purse and for work. Especially when your always washing your hands. Working with kids that is. I would recommend this to everyone. Very moisturizing. And very light.